Metal Storm logo
My Favorite Opeth Albums

Thumbs up: +1
Albums of Opeth that I have, sorted by fondness.

Created by: Gurth Bennas | 19.08.2011

1. Opeth - Blackwater Park
2. Opeth - Watershed
3. Opeth - Damnation
4. Opeth - Orchid
5. Opeth - Heritage
6. Opeth - Still Life
7. Opeth - Ghost Reveries

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Gurth Bennas ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 5   Visited by: 12 users
07.04.2013 - 17:14
Erik M.

No offence, but "best to worst" lists can only be good if you have listed at least every album of the band. In other words, this list is pretty bad because you have only listed 6 out of 10 albums.
11.04.2013 - 19:21
Gurth Bennas

Written by Erik M. on 07.04.2013 at 17:14

No offence, but "best to worst" lists can only be good if you have listed at least every album of the band. In other words, this list is pretty bad because you have only listed 6 out of 10 albums.

i did it because i haven't listened to all of their albums. i listed from my collection and that's just my own opinion about opeth albums i listened to.
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
11.04.2013 - 20:37
Erik M.

Written by Gurth Bennas on 11.04.2013 at 19:21

i did it because i haven't listened to all of their albums. i listed from my collection and that's just my own opinion about opeth albums i listened to.

I get that, don't get me wrong. I made a similar list as well (though mine is complete), but it's just a little strange to make an incomplete "best to worst" list. If you just wanted to make a list without people liking it or commenting on it, you could've just as easily used Microsoft Word for that. Although it's your own choice in the end of course, so don't let me annoy you any further, haha.
30.04.2013 - 17:32
Gurth Bennas

Written by Erik M. on 11.04.2013 at 20:37

I get that, don't get me wrong. I made a similar list as well (though mine is complete), but it's just a little strange to make an incomplete "best to worst" list. If you just wanted to make a list without people liking it or commenting on it, you could've just as easily used Microsoft Word for that. Although it's your own choice in the end of course, so don't let me annoy you any further, haha.

then be generous and thumb up it!
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
30.04.2013 - 17:37
Erik M.

Written by Gurth Bennas on 30.04.2013 at 17:32

then be generous and thumb up it!

Sorry, even if it was a complete list I still wouldn't thumb it up because I don't agree with your ranking at all. Watershed, Damnation and Heritage are way too high in your list... they're bottom material for me for sure as you can see in my own list: http://www.metalstorm.net/users/list.php?list_id=2599 I only agree with Blackwater Park being #1.

Hits total: 1575 | This month: 4