Metal Storm logo
Solution .45 - Working On New Material

It seems like fans of Scandinavian super-group Solution .45 can expect a new treat in the near future as the band is working on new musical ideas and tracks. Jani Stefanovic, the band's guitarist, posted an update on the band's official Facebook page.

Jani posted: "Wow it is really humbling to see your thoughts about the songs and even more touching to actually see how our fan base is so widely spread out across the globe. That's is so awesome and trust us we would love to come to every single city and country you just named. Let's try and work out something really cool after our next release. I think we're up to 8 tracks or structures of song ideas that are under the process right now so the brewing machine is seriously on for sure. We are stoked about the material so far. Best wishes."

Christian Älvestam also posted: "Guys... damn... I'm overwhelmed (just like the others in the band) by your immense and heartfelt feedback and support, in general and in today's earlier posts in particular. It means a lot to us! You really make us feel special, in the best of families sort of way, which is such an inspiration! A thousand thanks guys!"

The band's debut album, For Aeons Past, was released in April of 2010 through AFM Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Solution .45
Posted: 09.04.2013 by Behradeth

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 70 users
09.04.2013 - 20:33
Kwis

Christ, I'm excited about this! Still spinning "For Aeons Past" and it's still as great as day one.
09.04.2013 - 21:48
Toan

I cannot wait for this.
09.04.2013 - 22:52
Ikuinen

Christian Älvestam = Jesus of melodic death metal

Hits total: 2983 | This month: 5