Metal Storm logo
Primal Fear - New Album Update

Good news arrive from the Primal Fear camp. The power metal group is already working on the successor to 2012's Unbreakable and plans to start recording it in the next few months.

Frontiers Records and Primal Fear renewed their partnership in January for another multi album deal which will include two more studio albums and one further live CD and DVD. The band is already in advanced stages for the songwriting of the next studio album, which is planned to be recorded during the summer of 2013 and released in early 2014.

The band's latest update: "Breaking News - after collecting more than 30 song ideas, we will finally strip the list down to 12 tracks and we're going now into the details. Totally thrilled about the riffs & melodies plus planning the recordings!"

Source: primalfear.de
Band profile: Primal Fear
Posted: 14.04.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 26 users
15.04.2013 - 05:04
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Just go back to being a Painkiller-era Priest clone and stop with this slow nonsense.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 1776 | This month: 4