Metal Storm logo
UAE, Dubai - Live Necromancy 2013 Festival

Date: 04-05 October 2013
Organizer: Less Wankery, More Necromansy Zine & Productions

View flyer

Live Necromancy is a new 2-day underground metal festival being completely organized in a DIY manner by a group of friends in the not so barren wastelands of the Middle East. The goal is to attract obscure emerging and legendary metal bands which encompasses almost every sub-genre within metal from across the globe similar to some European & South-East Asian underground metal festivals (Such as Keep it True (Germany), Up The Hammers (Greece), Live Evil (UK) & True Metal Invasion (Singapore)).

It will take place at a bar/club which we believe will provide a more intimate atmosphere as we prefer this format over the excessively large festivals that are on the rise across Europe and North America.

Headliners

DAY 1 (04.10)

DAY 2 (05.10)

Who was there?

Nefarious 100%

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 13 users
16.04.2013 - 08:10
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Looking forward to this. Quite an interesting & unique line-up for Dubai.
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
16.04.2013 - 11:41
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Nefarious on 16.04.2013 at 08:10

Looking forward to this. Quite an interesting & unique line-up for Dubai.

not only for Dubai
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.04.2013 - 12:05
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.04.2013 at 11:41

not only for Dubai

Haha yes true, which make's it all the more exceptional that it is taking place here

I just hope the event is a success so that it will encourage promoters to put on similar events in the future
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid

Hits total: 2299 | This month: 3