Metal Storm logo
Megadeth - Streaming New Album Title Track

Megadeth are currently streaming online and officially their brand new single "Super Collider" which is also the title track of their upcoming album due out in June. You can enjoy or hate the new song on the YouTube video located below. The song was premiered on Full Metal Jackie's radio metal show and was released digitally on April 23rd.

You can download "Super Collider" on iTunes at this location while you wait for Super Collider to be released on June 4th through Mustaine's new label, Tradecraft. Disturbed vocalist David Draiman will guest on the album. Get more album details here and also here.

Death Division have recently been confirmed as the openers for Gigantour 2013 which will also include Device.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Megadeth
Posted: 25.04.2013 by BloodTears

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 54   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 344 users
26.04.2013 - 00:03
JohnDoe
Account deleted
Written by dougver1 on 25.04.2013 at 23:15

I must've not been looking closely enough at the album cover, because clearly there must be a fine print subtitle somewhere on there saying 'Risk: Part 2'.

actually this song is even worse than most songs on Risk
26.04.2013 - 00:45
renai

Oh yeah ... oh yeah.. JUST LIKE THE SUPER Collider !
----
hey...my blog >>> http://metalharem.blogspot.com/
26.04.2013 - 01:09
Lord_Regnier

Nothing Metal about this utterly lame piece of pop crap.
And some parts sound like an extremely bad "Highway To Hell" rip-off.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
26.04.2013 - 01:44
BerryTap

Written by Guest on 25.04.2013 at 19:44

Written by Windir on 25.04.2013 at 15:49

The best megadeth song ever!!!! The riffs, angry Dave on the mic, that endless solo, I'm speechless!

Samuel Albert R. Casm

What riffs? There is just power chords and a lame solo.

Don't you know what S.A.R.Casm means?

The song is good, if you didn't know megadeth yet.

But the most of us do, and this is not thrash-metal in any way.

I will listen to the album though, maybe the rest is better.
And where the hell is Vic? I want good old Vic Rattlehead!!!
----
I promote the band Drain Life from Rotterdam, the Netherlands. They started in 1996 in the hard, death, grindcore scene.
26.04.2013 - 05:06
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Megadeth as a band and entity can be described using the following opening verse from "Return to Hangar"

"Welcome to an empty fortress, a mighty wreck that once stood proud. Ate alive by oxidation, abandoned by a crew of cowards"
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
26.04.2013 - 05:15
pisymbol

BEST...

MEGADETH...

SONG...

EVER!

(groans)
26.04.2013 - 08:57
Metalodious

Literally could not bring myself to listen to the whole thing. Fuck you Dave, I used to love you man
----
It's not that I don't want to be happy, I'm just not sure I'd enjoy it.
26.04.2013 - 10:01
dougver1

Written by Guest on 26.04.2013 at 00:03

Written by dougver1 on 25.04.2013 at 23:15

I must've not been looking closely enough at the album cover, because clearly there must be a fine print subtitle somewhere on there saying 'Risk: Part 2'.

actually this song is even worse than most songs on Risk

Hence Risk Part 2. Perhaps the full should be 'Risk Part 2: How low can we go?'
26.04.2013 - 10:08
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Darkside Momo on 25.04.2013 at 22:48
yep, and if this song is anything to go by, Risk's bad songs will sound great compared to thisnew album

Well, the thing is, most of the songs on "Risk" were co-written with Marty Friedman and Bud Prager. Most of those songs worked as commercial rock songs because those involved with the writing knew how to write songs like that. And so, whether or not you like "Risk" is more or less down to whether or not you can enjoy mainstream rock, rather than the songs themselves being poor. This song lacks the hooks necessary to work even on a commercial rock level, and that's why it's a poor song. I'm undecided right now over whether or not this is indeed the worst song Megadeth have ever written, but it's in the top 5 for sure!
26.04.2013 - 22:46
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I don't understand why they didn't just sat for a minute and thought "Man, we gotta awful reviews on Endgame and 13, but this time we should pull ourselves together and make this record sounds so awesome". From which relative senses, they ever thought that this upcoming record will be appreciated within Metal fans. i mean, for the sake of tadpoles how do they ever thought to come out with such a bland song or ought to be a new record?!

Are they out of their fucking mind?!
27.04.2013 - 00:13
Lord_Regnier

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 26.04.2013 at 22:46

From which relative senses, they ever thought that this upcoming record will be appreciated within Metal fans. i mean, for the sake of tadpoles how do they ever thought to come out with such a bland song or ought to be a new record?!

I think the answer is probably simple: like so many old bands (Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and tons of others), Megadeth are totally out of inspiration and ideas. Those old bands who have done their time almost never bring anything worthwhile to the Metal scene.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
27.04.2013 - 01:13
blacktooth85

Why are you people so surprised for? Dave hasn't put out a full on thrash album in 23 years. Why would you think he would get back to the fast aggressive stuff now? Endgame was the closest thing to thrash they've done since Rust in Peace... I don't mind the song, yeah it's not the type of song that got me into Megadeth. But I've come to terms that their best days are behind them.
27.04.2013 - 06:06
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Lord_Regnier on 27.04.2013 at 00:13

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 26.04.2013 at 22:46

From which relative senses, they ever thought that this upcoming record will be appreciated within Metal fans. i mean, for the sake of tadpoles how do they ever thought to come out with such a bland song or ought to be a new record?!

Those old bands who have done their time almost never bring anything worthwhile to the Metal scene.

They are loads of old bands who are still firing on cylinders and coming up with a great records. You know, it's just a matter of "now, we done with our BEST, why we just don't concentrate only on MONEY as we're fucking getting old and probably money is now what all matters the most" stupid mindset. It's pretty strange to even think for a second that how they manage to get their balls sweat and come out with an awful artwork, song titles, production and merchandising. They don't fear that people have a "right to" slap on their monkey faces while they're on streets. totally dreadful.
27.04.2013 - 16:39
infernaldeath87

I have already given up hope for a new thrash sounding Megadeth album...
27.04.2013 - 20:21
darkanger4

Sounds weaker then Th1rt3en I hope the rest is better then this ...
28.04.2013 - 09:28
metalbrat

Dave You are letting us down again and again....... Even MJ would have done this song...... Oh God.... where is my old Megadeth????
----
In the beginning I was made of clay. Then I bit the apple and they changed me to metal 🤘
29.04.2013 - 20:11
crucifiedjesus

As soon as i heard the album title i thought to myself "this is gonna suck" then i saw the album art and i was like "this is really gonna suck" then i hear the track and i was like "yep this sucks"
30.04.2013 - 09:56
SilentScream
Blasphemer
That doesn't sound good at all...
30.04.2013 - 09:58
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Written by John Sandman on 25.04.2013 at 20:00

Cryptic Writings part 2?
Not awful but it's not something that makes me want to listen to the rest of the album.

Yeah but Cryptic Writings was good in comparison.

This is just uninspired.
02.05.2013 - 03:29
John Sandman

Written by SilentScream on 30.04.2013 at 09:58

Written by John Sandman on 25.04.2013 at 20:00

Cryptic Writings part 2?
Not awful but it's not something that makes me want to listen to the rest of the album.

Yeah but Cryptic Writings was good in comparison.

This is just uninspired.

Agreed.

I'd rather listen to it than the rest of the album if it is just like this song.
02.05.2013 - 03:52
Mattybu

This almost wholly negative response has intrigued me I'm a fanboi 4 lyfe so I'm buying the album no matter what but I'm going to wait to just hear the album altogether before listening to this song.
02.05.2013 - 05:24
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Mattybu on 02.05.2013 at 03:52

so I'm buying the album no matter what

Trust me, buy a metal teddy bear and cuddle with him than shelling out on this piece of crap and making out of nothing.
02.05.2013 - 22:52
Mattybu

Silly boy don't you know the fanboi spirit overcomes the need for logic and money?
04.05.2013 - 04:39
Butters49

Mustaine has been hanging around Ted Nugent too much.
----
"Sataaaaaaaaan. Yeah yeah!"
-King Diamond

Hits total: 5734 | This month: 3