Metal Storm logo
Video Clips that make you go "Wow!"

26.04.2013 - 02:46
ToMegaTherion

It not often that a song and its video clip invoke this kind of response. I'm not asking for your favorite clip or anything. Rather what I am asking is, a video clip that just sucks you into the song completely, then when it's finished leaving you with a whole new respect for the band.
I don't know about you guys, but this feeling is rare, even amongst my favorite acts. So I certainly don't expect a long list from anyone.

I recently heard Kamelot - Sanctimony (Angel of Afterlife)
I was skeptical of the band after the exit of Roy Khan... but this won me over. It's an amazing song and a beautiful clip. Truly beautiful clip and song.
26.04.2013 - 09:06
ANGEL REAPER

Watch Immortal-Blashyrkh(Mighty Ravendark) or Call of the Wintermoon...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
26.04.2013 - 19:08
Malphas

To be fair, those 2 videos were made to be funny on purpose, immortal are taking the whole black metal image with humor, and that's not a big secret
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
29.04.2013 - 21:30
Sinfonia

Cradle Of Filth- Babylon A.D I don't get the whole story behind the clip,as example why the girl who's cleaning the toilets filmed the whole thing and can't seem to remember it anymore,but I think they did a great job. The first time I saw it I had chills down my spine.
----
When there is a voice recalling, when a whisper is resounding
When a feather's grazing you again, you start traveling with your mind.
07.05.2013 - 14:28
Jtbmetal123

Slipknot Disasterpieces DVD.The moment when Joey performs his drum solo in all different directions and nails it. I mean, thats insane. Double Bass while your sideways, I cant imagine.
10.05.2013 - 01:48
Fallen Ghost
Craft Beer Geek
Rammstein - Mein Hertz Brennt. The video is just.. Have no words!
11.05.2013 - 08:12
nasmith

Written by Malphas on 26.04.2013 at 19:08

To be fair, those 2 videos were made to be funny on purpose, immortal are taking the whole black metal image with humor, and that's not a big secret

I know that the "Call of the Wintermoon" video was something Abbath saw as a huge mistake, with rushed filming and a low budget company.

http://klub.posluh.hr/metal/immortal/interv9.htm
15.05.2013 - 19:48
Aseliot

[

Black metal video done more right than anything, no in the forest with corpsepaint stuff but finally something kinda different and not over the top.
----
Anál nathrach,
orth' bháis's bethad,
do chél dénmha