03. Midnight Queen
04. Screeches From The Silence
05. Prelude To A Suicide
06. The Black Vomit
07. Secrets Of A Window
08. Little Julie
09. Crush, Kill, Destroy

Additional info
Recorded in August, 1991 at J.G. Studios - Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil.
Recorded and mixed by Gauguin and Sarcófago.
Produced by Cogumelo Produções and Sarcófago.

Found in 16 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 371 users
29.04.2013 - 21:49
Lião
Account deleted
The Black Vomit is the most blasphemous song ever. I dare you all to find lyrics more agressive that these!
13.06.2015 - 15:08
Rating: 10
me<3mertl

Written by Guest on 29.04.2013 at 21:49

The Black Vomit is the most blasphemous song ever. I dare you all to find lyrics more agressive that these!

Darkthrone - Unholy Black Metal
11.03.2022 - 09:52
Rating: 8
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
This is some seriously great old school DM! Underrated and overlooked gem 💎
It gets better with every listen...
My favorite songs: Secrets of a Widow, Midnight Queen, Crush Kill Destroy, The Laws Of Scourge, Screeches from the Silence ... but in fact all of them are worth listening to! Great riffing, some melodic solos, and powerful death growls throughout!
11.03.2022 - 12:30
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Written by F3ynman2000 on 11.03.2022 at 09:52

This is some seriously great old school DM! Underrated and overlooked gem 💎
It gets better with every listen...
My favorite songs: Secrets of a Widow, Midnight Queen, Crush Kill Destroy, The Laws Of Scourge, Screeches from the Silence ... but in fact all of them are worth listening to! Great riffing, some melodic solos, and powerful death growls throughout!

I was going to check this one out a weeks ago and completely forgot, now you have sparked my interest again, so I will soon be checking round to it
12.03.2022 - 19:24
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
It's a very good album, it has a blend of blackened thrash and old school thrash, which sounds great if you ask me, it's a unique style in the sense of it having the blackened thrash sound of early Bathory, but with the aggressive old school side too, which in parts sounds to me like Kreator.

It's filled with mostly good songs, but "Midnight Queen", "Crush, Kill, Destroy" and "Secrets Of A Window" are the songs that really stood out for me.
13.12.2023 - 20:13
T. T. B. Dragon

There's some really admirable material here, although it's not entirely Black Metal, the vocals, riffs and drums are much closer to Death and Thrash than to conventional Black Metal, but that doesn't make it bad by any means. Crush, Kill, Destroy has a scream similar to that Tom Araya of Slayer.

Hits total: 9044 | This month: 20