none of them
C.S.I. Miami
C.S.I. New York
never heard about this show

Total votes: 45
29.08.2008 - 21:45
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
DOES NOT APPROVE OF LAWRENCE FISHBOURNE TAKING OVER AS GRISSOM. TOO MUCH BLACKNESS.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
30.08.2008 - 23:23
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Guest on 30.08.2008 at 04:12

Written by LeChron James on 29.08.2008 at 21:45

DOES NOT APPROVE OF LAWRENCE FISHBOURNE TAKING OVER AS GRISSOM. TOO MUCH BLACKNESS.

Did that really happen? Damn it's been a long time since I've watched this show. Just got tired of dead bodies and Grissom's puns.

yea william petersen is leaving and lawrence fishbourne is replacing him. i vehemently do no approve of this change simply cuz fishbourne is too black for grissoms roll. thats just my unprofessional opinion.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
31.08.2008 - 01:43
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
didn't know this
Fishbourne hmmmmmmm could be cool
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
31.08.2008 - 07:18
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Guest on 31.08.2008 at 05:38

Written by LeChron James on 30.08.2008 at 23:23

Written by Guest on 30.08.2008 at 04:12

Written by LeChron James on 29.08.2008 at 21:45

yea william petersen is leaving and lawrence fishbourne is replacing him. i vehemently do no approve of this change simply cuz fishbourne is too black for grissoms roll. thats just my unprofessional opinion.

Well what were they gonna do? Find somebody whiter than Grissom? Hahah.

oh come on grissom is hella cultured and gets honorary ethnicity for his experiences, but come the fuck on, terrence howard would be a better fit than lawrence fuckin fishbourne. im not trying to take away from anything fishbourne has done, i just dont agree with his position.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

05.09.2008 - 16:34
nehrodwarf

I've never heard about that.
I just know that's an ivestigate show, or something about it

I liked of "elite squad", brazilian mivie too good
----
In this life you can choose what kind of ave to be: a chicken or a phoexix. I choosen be a phoenix, cuz' I'm rebirthing from ashes

Ps: my website it's: http://gcasweb.orgfree.com
19.09.2008 - 01:04
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
ummm i wouldnt say hes to black thats pretty fucking ignorant but yeah i really cant see him as grissom
28.03.2009 - 08:42
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
01.07.2009 - 03:58
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
WOAH is anyone watching the new season of Miami? I was shocked cos Horatio got apparently shot at the end of the last season! But it turned out he faked his death ¬_¬ so typical of CSI! My fav is New York I'm sad the latest season has just ended, it was like the only decent thing to watch on a Saturday
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
21.12.2010 - 20:11
JD
Account deleted
C.S.I. Miami was my favorite.
23.12.2010 - 17:26
EvilFever

Too bad they are full of shit.