Metal Storm logo
What do [did] you want [get] for christmas? [updated]

Original post

Posted by tulkas, 15.12.2006 - 20:06
It's basically the same thing. Did you actually get what you wanted for christmas, or just discuss what you got.
Me, I got 2 t-shirts, a movie, some cash, and a sweater. It's ok, they're all really good.
24.12.2007 - 22:18
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 27.11.2007 at 23:45

Written by Guest on 25.11.2007 at 01:41

Let's see... nothing...

My family celebrates Christmas, however, I don't join in, yet still receive random things for Christmas anyway

I usually don't/rarely use anything I receive, this even includes a Stereo

You know you'll get something, don't you?

I did get something from someone, yes

I wonder who it was from though...
25.12.2007 - 02:55
nehrodwarf
nothing much I eat some ave, and drink vine and I browse the web
----
In this life you can choose what kind of ave to be: a chicken or a phoexix. I choosen be a phoenix, cuz' I'm rebirthing from ashes

Ps: my website it's: http://gcasweb.orgfree.com
25.12.2007 - 22:14
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I am a very happy little boy. I got Sony Vegas, two Therion albums ("Theli" and "Vovin"), $25, and a pair of slippers so my feet will never be cold.
25.12.2007 - 23:08
Lord TJ
I got GPS and XM radio for my car, movies, cologne, underwear..., and 2 shirts.

Written by Guest on 25.12.2007 at 22:14

and a pair of slippers so my feet will never be cold.

Dont stick your feet in there, its a trap!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
25.12.2007 - 23:29
Warman
Erotic Stains
I got a gym card (I can finally build up my muscles again) for a year, a lot of clothes like jeans and nice t-shirts, some money, cologne...
And no, no Metal stuff. My parents don't know what to buy anyway. It's better that they give me money to buy it for.
----
26.12.2007 - 01:38
Duy Hung
Account deleted
This Christmas i got some new CDs, new shoes, some new clothes..., and money.., not to mention a new laptop i will get this weekend
26.12.2007 - 07:32
Oracle
Orcinus
I got a pillow which i have been wanting for ages and a new game for my DS, a killer whale necklace and some Bracelets. I got Matt(Dark Cornatus) LOTR books and the star wars trilogy box set.
26.12.2007 - 10:03
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
elite
Yeh. as Oracle said, i got Star Wars original trilogy boxset, LOTR books which ive needed to read for ages. I also got part of a gift voucher and the loan i owe my dad ($10,230) is now gone, he gave it to me as my xmas gift for many years to come
26.12.2007 - 12:22
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
I actually got 2 books I really wante: "The Trial" (Franz Kafka - a writer I really like) and "Cal" by my favourite portuguese writer José Luís Peixoto (it is his last book, released recently). Apart from that I'm still waiting for the original Darkwater cd to arrive (that I ordered and its coming from Sweden which is unbelievable how Portugal is so limited as far as albums are concerned), it was another gift from me to me lol The other gift was my brand new guitar. I got a bra from my cousin lol I was also happy that I got some money. Im still gona get more cds this week. So overall I was more than happy with the gifts I had.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
26.12.2007 - 12:33
Oracle
Orcinus
Oh another thing i forgot to mention. i also got some money. and a target gift card for both Matt and I.
27.12.2007 - 00:13
Nilla
Account deleted
I got some money and some useful boring stuff. The most interesting thing was Arch enemys album Rise of the tyrant which I got from my boyfriends parents!
27.12.2007 - 01:06
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Amon Amarth DVD
The Bourne Ultimatum
a watch that I probably will never wear
stuff for my new condo like towels and shit
large CD wallet
two 50 pound dumbells
$50
3 CDs from a record label in the mail to review, and I got them on Christmas Eve, so I count those as presents too
...and a hangover.
27.12.2007 - 01:44
Stigmatized
Call Of Duty 4
Mass Effect
Seasons 8, 9, and 10 of South Park (I now have 1-10)
4 CD's for $30 from Comatose Music
Carolina Panthers T-Shirt

I'm surprised at how much my parents bought. I gave them a bunch of random stuff on a list and told them to pick a couple of things.
27.12.2007 - 01:47
Oracle
Orcinus
@Stigmatized: so you didnt get Jessica Alba for xmas then?
27.12.2007 - 01:49
Stigmatized
Written by Oracle on 27.12.2007 at 01:47

No.
27.12.2007 - 02:01
Oracle
Orcinus
@Stig: well look on the bright side, at least you can see her on posters and in movies etc
27.12.2007 - 03:24
Asphyxia
Account deleted
So far I've recieved some money, a gift card to the Apple store, some swiss chocolate. But I haven't gotten gifts from my parents yet, that happens in a few days. I'm hoping for a telescope or music software.
27.12.2007 - 14:38
Elodie Artour
Slania
I got:boots,a bag,two pulovers,new jeans,and also-some other stuff.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
28.12.2007 - 14:14
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I got the shirts I asked for, but also 3 cargo pants, and a LG micro sound system, oh yes and a Slipknot cap.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
30.12.2007 - 02:30
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted

no dart board!!
31.12.2007 - 17:57
Skeggjadr
Account deleted
I got loads of Marduk CDs and loads of DVDs and loads of other stuff. Chuffed that I got the Star Wars original trilogy even though I already had it, because these ones have the actual original theatre release on as well as the remastered one with all that crappy CGI stuff in. I got a driving test DVD off me parents... I think that might be a hint! Hahaha me girlfriend bought me some bottles of Brown Ale and wrapped them up, that was fun.
02.01.2008 - 14:33
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Written by Stigmatized on 27.12.2007 at 01:49

Written by Oracle on 27.12.2007 at 01:47

No.

Maybe next year man... Who knows....
I wanted... a girlfriend, a really nice girl that it's only my friend and she has already a boyfriend

Anyway.. that depends on me, not on my parents xD.
I got what I wanted, two cds... Judgement [Anathema] and Schizophrenia [Sepultura].

And I got some things that I really liked... A nice scarf, Two boxers [for the ladies ajjajajajajaja ] and a T-shirt with a cool design.

From my sister. I will get Sombre Romantic by Virgin Black... She but iy from the internet.. so that's why I have to wait so much xD But I will hear it, It will come after some days.
----
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
02.01.2008 - 14:39
Duy Hung
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 02.01.2008 at 14:33

From my sister. I will get Sombre Romantic by Virgin Black... She but iy from the internet.. so that's why I have to wait so much xD But I will hear it, It will come after some days.

Ahh that's a really good album so congrats..., i wish i had a sister like yours
02.01.2008 - 18:55
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Written by Guest on 02.01.2008 at 14:39

Written by X-Ray Rod on 02.01.2008 at 14:33

Ahh that's a really good album so congrats..., i wish i had a sister like yours

We both have the same tastes in music... so that's why is easy to know what I have to buy.
My sister will get the Countdown To Extinction by Megadeth... I don't like them so much, But at least it's better to buy that than a gay pop group.
----
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
04.01.2008 - 01:57
Ernis
狼獾
Friendship....I think I have it....that's more important than any material thing could ever be......
04.01.2008 - 03:33
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Ernis on 04.01.2008 at 01:57

Friendship....I think I have it....that's more important than any material thing could ever be......

Dude, we're all friends here, and you had us before christmas!
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

04.01.2008 - 19:27
Ernis
狼獾
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 04.01.2008 at 03:33

Thank you...I know MetalStorm is one of the best things in my life....
05.01.2008 - 00:27
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Ernis on 04.01.2008 at 19:27

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 04.01.2008 at 03:33

Thank you...I know MetalStorm is one of the best things in my life....

Mine too dude, we're a big, dark, happy family *hugs*
----

05.01.2008 - 08:36
Oracle
Orcinus
Matt and I got one more pressie yeaterday. We got a cook book which we have been wanting for ages and now we can try new things with cooking rather than having the same meals over and over again
08.01.2008 - 03:36
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
An iron maiden wallet, thanks to my lovely woman
And Carcass's Necrotism, also thanks to my lovely woman
I also got:

COB- Hatecrew deathroll
Mayhem- De Mysteriis dom Sathanas
Cannibal Corpse- The Bleeding
Daath- The hinderers
and lastly, Some red flanel PJ's

yep, I had a merry christmas lol.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.