Metal Storm logo
What do [did] you want [get] for christmas? [updated]

Original post

Posted by tulkas, 15.12.2006 - 20:06
It's basically the same thing. Did you actually get what you wanted for christmas, or just discuss what you got.
Me, I got 2 t-shirts, a movie, some cash, and a sweater. It's ok, they're all really good.
27.12.2008 - 02:30
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Most from the lady friend -

Dead Space (Xbox 360)
Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360)
Xbox live headset, even though I probably won't use it
5 CD's (in the thread)
Guinness pants and Coors Light boxers lol
The Office Season 4
pots and pans cuz I didn't have any
Jamba Juice gift card and candy
27.12.2008 - 12:25
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Written by heresiarch on 27.12.2006 at 20:31

Written by heresiarch on 16.12.2006 at 19:46

Simple food , friends and good feeling
I had all those
This year I had excellent bottle of 12 yr Scotch GlenScanlan single malt
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
01.01.2009 - 05:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I also got a swirly straw for Christmas. Top that, bitches.
21.01.2009 - 03:58
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Kinda late but anyway.
Jeans, 2 longsleeves, a lot of boxers from my parents.
An undershirt, a huge chocolate bar from a cousin.
Metallica - Ride The Lightning and Atrocity - Atlantis from Luisa.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
13.12.2009 - 22:27
tulkas
el parcero
I guess it's time to bring back this thread

This year I really want an iPhone. Why? Just because. I love that gaddam thing and now everyone seems to have one but me, so I'm really jealous And on a more unreal, utopia level, I want a car and a trip to Bali for 2 weeks with all the expenses covered so I can just chill out
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
13.12.2009 - 22:32
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by tulkas on 13.12.2009 at 22:27

This year I really want an iPhone. Why? Just because. I love that gaddam thing and now everyone seems to have one but me, so I'm really jealous

...talking like a kid. I remember when I wanted a Furby just because everyone had it. It wasn't that cool after all.

Anyway, I think I want nothing except for someone who would do all my homework, haha.
13.12.2009 - 22:36
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Ragana on 13.12.2009 at 22:32

...talking like a kid. I remember when I wanted a Furby just because everyone had it. It wasn't that cool after all.

Anyway, I think I want nothing except for someone who would do all my homework, haha.

I'm not saying that I want it only because everyone seems to have one. I've wanted one since they came out, but they've always been really expensive so I haven't been able to buy one
----
13.12.2009 - 22:41
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Hmm... i think i want a shitload of money to get to all the most awesome festivals next year, or something like that. oh yeah and someone to finalize and present my college sheets for this week(5 days, 4 sheets to turn in, at least 2 of which i also need to present, last week before christmas holidays, i think it's gonna be the best christmas holiday ever )

but that won't really happen so i guess i'll have to settle for the belgian products my sister brought home(including the best thing i've ever tasted, all hail Speculoos paste!!!) hahaha.
13.12.2009 - 23:50
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by tulkas on 13.12.2009 at 22:36

Written by Ragana on 13.12.2009 at 22:32

I'm not saying that I want it only because everyone seems to have one. I've wanted one since they came out, but they've always been really expensive so I haven't been able to buy one

Probably. But still, you made it sound like that, hehe.
My mp3 is like... 3 or even 4 years old... have no idea, but it's still working. It's just the earphones which are needed to change once in a while. I think that even my cassette player might be working... of course, if I knew where it is located...
So, once again, I have to say that technically I've got everything I could possibly want. Kinda cool.
14.12.2009 - 02:09
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I plan on getting the albums "Scream Bloody Gore", "Leprosy", and "Spiritual Healing", which will complete my Death discography. I also plan on getting the Death Note DVD box set, because I cannot stand waiting an entire fucking week just to watch the next episode on Adult Swim.
14.12.2009 - 14:40
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
For Christmas this year, I'll probably only get dishes and bed sheets, but the best gift of all is finally getting rid of my girlfriend. Merrrrrrry Chriiiistmaaaas!
15.12.2009 - 02:26
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Dangerboner on 14.12.2009 at 14:40

but the best gift of all is finally getting rid of my girlfriend. Merrrrrrry Chriiiistmaaaas!

Haha, that's harsh. I wonder if she'll consider that a real gift as well
----
15.12.2009 - 22:24
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Just like Valentin said... I want lots of money to attend to some concerts. I will save a lot so I can be sure to be in Dutch Doom Days and also a Sci-Fi convention that takes place in my town every summer and this year it was the first time I went and it was just awesome so I want to be there again and buy more cool/cult stuff.

That's what I want... Just money, but I won't get it from my mother who doesn't want to give "just money" on christmass and no onw will give me some cd so... I will probably just get nice clothes and that suits me fine since I need new clothes atm.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
16.12.2009 - 09:32
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Peace and love. Man.
----
Coldgrits
22.12.2009 - 06:06
I'd love for the chick that I'm going to ask out on xmas eve to say yes. mostly.

As much cd vouchers as I can get would be splendid. Never can have too many of those.
Everything else I know. Big day out ticket, The third Song of ice and fire book (which i'm sure will be the best gift I receive), a nice shirt...

And in accordance with -DC-002-, some peace would be nice to go with the aforementioned love. Not really enough of that going around, even with Obama's nobel.
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
22.12.2009 - 07:24
tulkas
el parcero
I already know I'll be getting a leather jacket I've been wanting for sooo long, 'cause I went to buy it with my parents. I was actually gonna buy for myself, but my parents said that they'd get it for me. I'm also getting a black t-shirt and that's all I know. I also want money, as much as I can get, and... I already said before what I want.
----
22.12.2009 - 08:55
The Shape
Well i 500gb Portable Harddrive to store all my music and whatnot on. New headphones. Money.
----
22.12.2009 - 16:12
Valentin B
Iconoclast
As an unofficial christmas present i convinced my mom to let me use her credit card to buy myself an AC/DC ticket for next May hell yeah
22.12.2009 - 16:50
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I will recieve Darkthrone's and Saxon's compilation cds :cheers:
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

24.12.2009 - 00:42
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Still havnt got anything , but i wish i'll get a ticket for the world cup in south Africa, maybe a new car and a private jet (fingers crossed)
24.12.2009 - 00:51
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Private jet? this is common Christmas present in your country?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

25.12.2009 - 15:05
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I am currently sitting in my new desk chair, with smooth, leathery cushions. To the left of me I have volumes 1 and 2 of Death Note, and the Death albums "Scream Bloody Gore" and "Leprosy".
25.12.2009 - 17:10
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
- Evil Dead [Special edition, nice layout!]
- Jekyll + Hyde [Thriller/Horror from 2005]
- A nice long sleeve black t-shirt, I always use long sleeves under a normal t-shirt.... And the black one I had was like 4 years old and with lots of holes on it.
- A very sexy sweater, Brown/black. Looks good.
- 1000 SEK [around 110 euro] , although I got that money weeks ago

Very happy with everything ...
----
Rod, let me love you.
25.12.2009 - 19:52
Warman
Erotic Stains
- Some nice cologne which I will save for the summer.
- The book "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith.
- The "Fleksnes fataliteter" DVD box! Norwegians here will recognize this, I just love Fleksnes and it's just as funny today.
- Money.
- A too small Sweden shirt, gave it to my sis' instead.
- Soccer socks with AIK motive.
- Some awesome slacker pants, wish I could wear them all the time. Almost too comfortable.
- A super deoderant! I mean, it's so strong you can only use it every third day! And it works like a charm! I put some on last night, 24 hours later I'm still dry and smooth like a baby's ass under the arms!
- Underwears.
- Jogging pants.
----
25.12.2009 - 20:30
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by X-Ray Rod on 25.12.2009 at 17:10

- 1000 SEK [around 110 euro] , although I got that money weeks ago

that's a lot of money, 20 euros more and i'd have a ticket to wacken on my hands
25.12.2009 - 21:13
ß
Problem?
- Explosions in the Sky CD
- Terry's Chocolate Orange, lots of Lindt chocolates
- Tottenham jersey
- Gilette fusion kit

I also payed for half of a PS3 so I would also consider that an early Christmas gift.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
25.12.2009 - 23:48
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Written by Warman on 25.12.2009 at 19:52

- The book "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith.

I gave it to my sister for her birthday! She loves it so far

Hope you like it as well.

Written by Valentin B on 25.12.2009 at 20:30

that's a lot of money, 20 euros more and i'd have a ticket to wacken on my hands

I'm gonna save the money for Dutch Doom Days
----
Rod, let me love you.
25.12.2009 - 23:59
Elio
Red Nightmare
I can't complain (not that I often do anyway)

- Two nice sweatshirts (I love sweatshirts)
- A cool blue shoulder-bag (and a combined bumbag)
- A keycase that is a laser too.
- 50 euros.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
26.12.2009 - 00:13
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I can't complain either...

- 40 of Rum
- 80 bucks
- 50 bucks in gift certificates from different restaurants
- 4 toblerone chocolate bars
- a Sixer of imported beer
26.12.2009 - 16:47
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Written by Guest on 26.12.2009 at 00:13

I can't complain either...

- 40 of Rum
- 80 bucks
- 50 bucks in gift certificates from different restaurants
- 4 toblerone chocolate bars
- a Sixer of imported beer

ha, fuckin' eh man, last year you got booze too. Always a good gift though!

As for the purpose of this thread:

- Set of four brand new Falken tires for my car (mounted, balanced etc.)
- Cobra radar detector
- obligatory clothes ie: a couple dress shirts (one black, one red), black socks, boxers..one set with black penguins on them, the other with black Moose on them <-- how stereotypically Canadian (eh?) and, of course black socks and a black thermal hoody (all useful, need stuff though)
- vintage crystal ashtray on a with an iron and marble stand (looks like it's from the 70's, very cool)
- misc. chocolate, of course the best stuff comes from Europe and the UK.
- new zippo style lighter (have a few zippos already, good gift none the less)

Hm, I suppose that about sums it up. Waiting on a gift from my father in the mail, which will likely be a cheque that I can combine with my next pay cheque from work and hopefully pick up a used drumkit.