Metal Storm logo
The Ultimate Avant-Garde Metal Albums

A collection of the most original, insane and head spinning albums from the weirdest side of metal. Suggestions are welcome.

Created by: CyberSymphony | 03.05.2013

1. A Forest Of Stars - Beware The Sword You Cannot See
2015 - An abstract view inside a steampunk city with floating mechanical bodies all dressed up for dinner.
2. Angizia - Das Schachbrett Des Trommelbuben Zacharias
1999 - You'll feel like being lord of the manor with this one, a ballroom lit up by candelabra and dancing till morn.
3. Akphaezya - Anthology II: Links From The Dead Trinity
2008 - The French really go far when making music like this, enjoy the craziness of jazz fusions, wine tasting and ear-splitting female vocals. You'll surely find yourself hungover by this Anthology.
4. Arcturus - La Masquerade Infernale
1997 - Become dragged by yourself to the masquerade of a lifetime and dance through the halls of insanity.
5. Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors
2002 - It's time to leave the oceans and take a swashbuckling ride through the pillars of outer space.
6. Deathspell Omega - Paracletus
2010 - Tormenting, blood-curling and devouring, this will rip your insides, spit out the good and leave only rotting flesh and bone.
7. Devin Townsend - Deconstruction
2011 - With a concept of cheeseburgers, add a philharmonic orchestra, lots of well-known guest musicians and a good pinches of chaos.
8. Diablo Swing Orchestra - The Butcher's Ballroom
2006 - An album full of jazzy numbers and delicious operatic vocals that will surely get your grandma swinging.
9. Diablo Swing Orchestra - Sing-Along Songs For The Damned & Delirious
2009 - Bedlam is just a waltz around the corner, you'll have no problem being damned and delirious with this album.
10. Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork
1998 - Featuring... circus ghouls, black metal and that little trinket box filled with the joys of going to the theatre.
11. Diapsiquir - Virus STN
2005 - How can I describe this album? Well... climb inside one of those mechanical contraptions, while its on full power and imagine circus dancers in charge of it.
12. Dog Fashion Disco - Adultery
2006 - It's midnight, your driving through a crime-filled city, ripped posters of naked chicks of every building, 'Adultery' playing on the stereo and wearing your mutilated mask.
13. Estradasphere - Palace Of Mirrors
2006 - These mirrors show your the most beautiful reflections, unless your some sort of vampire. An array of many musical instrumentals to make you dance in a grand hall.
14. Faith No More - Angel Dust
1992 - With songs like 'Caffeine', 'Midlife Crisis', 'Crack Hitler' and 'Jizzlobber'. You MUST have some mental idea of what the album is going to sound like.
15. In The Woods... - Omnio
1997 - A stunning piece of music presents avant-garde in a beautiful light. Omnio is ominous and highly experimental.
16. Kadenzza - The Second Renaissance
2005 - We all know that Japan are known to create the weird and wonderful, (maybe more wonderful for them) where nowhere is safe from them.
17. Kayo Dot - Choirs Of The Eye
2003 - There are times when you do hear strange noises when exploring woods. Every instrument played here is just like that feeling.
18. Kokumaromilk - Whoregirl 少女娼婦
2008 - For those who are addicted to the bizarre antics of Japan, here's something for you. A complete freakshow of gothic lolita, j-pop, beep bop electronics and screaming schoolgirls on crack among other things.
19. Le Grand Guignol - The Great Maddening
2007 - Do you enjoy a good gory scene, or maybe a thirst for blood? The Great Maddening really says it all, its great and completely mad.
20. Leprous - Bilateral
2011 - Become captivated by this surreal album and at the same time, eat alot of mushrooms.
21. Major Parkinson - Twilight Cinema
2014 - Is it time to do the housework? Are those weeds still growing in your backyard? Drink some sangria instead.
22. Mirrorthrone - Gangrene
2008 - The sounds of baroque music plays as this sickening, smelly green stuff oozes from your wound.
23. Mr. Bungle - Mr. Bungle
1991 - Music like this can't get any more experimental, its just packed with the most schizophrenic, bizarre and song lyrics which are beyond weird, that it's so great.
24. Maudlin Of The Well - Bath
2001 - I wouldn't recommend listening to this album before going to sleep. Unless you like scaring yourself before bedtime. Playing this album may remove your boredom, but with added side effects.
25. Igorrr - Hallelujah
2012 - These outlandish Frenchies raise the abnormal to the extreme, a unique mix of classical music, break-core style, tasty chicken wings, household appliances, thrown in, blended and served. And that's what you call French cuisine.
26. Pan.thy.monium - Khaooohs And Kon-Fus-Ion
1996 - You can't get anymore original with death metal than this album, mysterious ambient passages, kaleidoscopic noises with your friends, Khaos & Kon-fusion.
27. Pin-Up Went Down - 2 Unlimited
2008 - Stylish, hair-shaving, pretty-pink bows, toxic chemicals and psychotic imagery. Being sensible is not an option.
28. Polkadot Cadaver - Purgatory Dance Party
2007 - Get down to that dance-floor my friend ...Satan is waiting for you...
29. Shaolin Death Squad - Five Deadly Venoms
2010 - A rather unique album with influences from the Shaolin of the Ming dynasty and martial arts movies.
30. Shining (NOR) - Blackjazz
2010 - Aliens playing the sax, industrial fumes, getting drowsy yet?. No? How about getting a migraine and play this album one more time.
31. Sigh - In Somniphobia
2012 - A requiem orchestrated for the sleepless, ridiculous handicapped laughs, driving way over the speed-limit, but you still can't stop smiling.
32. Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape
2001 - An album with reggae, babies, disco, jazz, psychedelia, classical and the bongos that would surely please most fans of crazy music.
33. Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - Of Natural History
2004 - Being influenced by the Dadaism movement in your music, is certainly an original idea, but don't expect any find anything rational.
34. Solefald - The Linear Scaffold
1997 - Dramatic and poetic. If you like a band with philosophy, bombastic keyboard solos and prostitutes flashing at you from ornate podiums, you will probably like this.
35. Stolen Babies - There Be Squabbles Ahead
2006 - From the contents of a toy-box, a Tim Burton fantasy world and a circus of badly-behaved children. This hugely fun and quirky album is ready for you to enjoy like ice-cream.
36. Thy Catafalque - Róka Hasa Rádió
2009 - Mysterious, captivating and even futuristic. Let this album programme your brain and tinker around with the cogs of your mind.
37. Todtgelichter - Angst
2010 - Don't be fooled by this retro, modernist album, you'll be flying over skyscrapers, blinded by flashing neon lights and delve through the darkest of alleyways.
38. Unexpect - Fables Of The Sleepless Empire
2011 - A delusional ride in part two of the UneXpected journeys.
39. Unexpect - In A Flesh Aquarium
2006 - A mirage of sounds that you'll feel like being in a mental asylum, enjoy this strange and wonderful album.
40. Ved Buens Ende - Written In Waters
1995 - Thanks to J.O.O.E for recommending this one out. Abundant with unique jazz-influenced drumming, weird distorted riffs and ethereal female vocals. This one is an apocalypse to remember.
41. Virus - Carheart
2003 - Progressive, hypnotic, racing down the highway with your pampered pooch in the passenger seat.
42. Vulture Industries - The Dystopia Journals
2007 - Just think of Arcturus with as much of that tasty human flesh that these vultures can consume, all in grandiose style.
43. Waltari - Yeah! Yeah! Die! Die! Death Metal Symphony In Deep C
1996 - Beethoven and Sibelius inspired classical music, backed up with death metal, the odd bit of rap, opera and dance music.
44. Wormfood - France
2005 - This twisted tale of drunken adventures comes from Paris, France, and will delight those seeking the finest diseases in music.

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by CyberSymphony ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 46   Visited by: 384 users
03.05.2013 - 22:15
Diverge
The only album that seems out of place is Thy Catafalque's Rengeteg. It's a great album, but I don't think it's THAT original and head-spinning.
04.05.2013 - 15:53
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by Diverge on 03.05.2013 at 22:15

The only album that seems out of place is Thy Catafalque's Rengeteg. It's a great album, but I don't think it's THAT original and head-spinning.

That album was a bit of a risk, I agree. I might look at their other releases before I change or delete it.
04.05.2013 - 16:50
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Excellent list. I planned on doing this list some time ago but I got lazy, probably would have included most of these records.
04.05.2013 - 16:52
PocketMetal
This list is full of my favorite albums

I recommend these :

Lye By Mistake - Arrangements for Fulminating Vective
Oceans of Sadness - Arrogance of Ignorance
Igorrr - Hallelujah
Maudlin of the Well - Bath

EDIT : I forgot Transcending Bizarre , probably their latest album is the best . tell me if you wanted more
04.05.2013 - 17:14
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by PocketMetal on 04.05.2013 at 16:52

This list is full of my favorite albums

I recommend these :

Lye By Mistake - Arrangements for Fulminating Vective
Oceans of Sadness - Arrogance of Ignorance
Igorrr - Hallelujah
Maudlin of the Well - Bath

EDIT : I forgot Transcending Bizarre , probably their latest album is the best . tell me if you wanted more

Yes, I agree with Igorrr most definitely, adding soon. I've heard of Maudlin... and Oceans... but not Lyre by mistake. Looking into these as well. Thanks
04.05.2013 - 17:16
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by Unhealer on 04.05.2013 at 16:50

Excellent list. I planned on doing this list some time ago but I got lazy, probably would have included most of these records.

I was planning on making this list earlier too, I also wanted to make some fun quotes alongside the albums too.
04.05.2013 - 17:42
Erik M.
I've only heard 2 albums out of these... seems I have some "work" to do!

Any recommendations? Since you know my musical tastes and all...
04.05.2013 - 17:51
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by Erik M. on 04.05.2013 at 17:42

I've only heard 2 albums out of these... seems I have some "work" to do!

Any recommendations? Since you know my musical tastes and all...

Quite difficult to say, as you like mostly doom and gloom. There are lots of bands mixing black metal and avant-garde. Arcturus would be the most obvious one, Japanese band Sigh, mix alot of jazz and symphonic metal (mostly in later albums), their earlier ones are more black metal. Mondstille is a band I recently discovered from last year, mixing folk and black metal, you could try them.

EDIT: Also check out In The Woods..., the album featured on my list.
04.05.2013 - 18:44
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
elite
Good stuff buddy, especially with throwing Igorr in, that by far is some of the craziest stuff I've ever heard. You seem to have the same taste that I do for really original and off-the-wall metal, give my "Unconventional Black Metal" list a peek if you'd like. I might be saying this just because I'm a BM fanboy, but I really do think that black metal is the one subgenre of metal that you see the most outlandish experimentation and originality in these days. Probably because since it's so underground, bands have little to no interest whatsoever in pleasing a more mainstream fanbase, which promotes individuality and just doing your own thing with your composition.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
04.05.2013 - 19:03
Starchild
Great list! A lot of awesome albums here.

my recommendations:
Blutmond - Thirteen Urban Ways 4 Groovy Bohemian Days (2010) - I discovered them recently, and was blown away, awesome album - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3bco9mLVl0
also if you like Thy Catafalque, check out Gire, another one of my favourites in the genre - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvGRXRW7OtA
04.05.2013 - 21:40
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by Auntie Sahar on 04.05.2013 at 18:44

Good stuff buddy, especially with throwing Igorr in, that by far is some of the craziest stuff I've ever heard. You seem to have the same taste that I do for really original and off-the-wall metal, give my "Unconventional Black Metal" list a peek if you'd like. I might be saying this just because I'm a BM fanboy, but I really do think that black metal is the one subgenre of metal that you see the most outlandish experimentation and originality in these days. Probably because since it's so underground, bands have little to no interest whatsoever in pleasing a more mainstream fanbase, which promotes individuality and just doing your own thing with your composition.

Thanks for suggesting your list to me, I have heard/listened of half of the albums, the other half look really interesting to check out. A couple of them would fit here on my list too.
04.05.2013 - 22:50
mz
Try this: Maudlin of the Well-part the second
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
04.05.2013 - 23:16
mz
Also, Dog Fashion Disco is a cool band, I remember enjoying their "adultery". You may want to check "Shaolin Death Squad", original and fun band, especially since you seem to like leprous and arcturus.
If you are not familiar with "devil doll", give them a chance, extremely original mix of operatic rock/ progressive rock/ Gothic and some metal element. They have one of the most talented vocalists I've ever known.
For crazy death metal , I suggest "Gorguts - Obscura", might seem mostly like some random noises in few first spins, I like it.
Also, Terra tenebrosa is an excellent band which some describe them as dark ambient avant metal, I have nothing against this classification. try their first album.
There are tones of experimental black meta bands. Unfortunately I am not deep into this genre but I think Mayhem's "ordor ad chao" can fit here easily.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
05.05.2013 - 01:22
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
contributor
Usual suspects on the list and some of my thunder has been stolen already (MOTW and Oceans of Sadness) but I can recommend some shit maybe you've never heard of but may like...

Todtgelichter - Angst
Look To Windward - Fortunes Haze
Anekdoten - A Time Of Day
Kalisia - Cybion
----
rekt
05.05.2013 - 07:10
R'Vannith
ghedengi
elite
Written by tea[m]ster on 05.05.2013 at 01:22

Anekdoten - A Time Of Day

Love this band, my favourite is Nucleus Though I'd say they're a bit more on the prog rock side of things than avantgarde.
05.05.2013 - 07:32
Diverge
Have to agree with R'Vannith-- Anekdoten and Kalisia would not fit the list at all. This is the Ultimate Avant-Garde Metal Albums list, and those two are both primarily prog.
05.05.2013 - 16:15
Erik M.
Written by CyberSymphony on 04.05.2013 at 17:51

Quite difficult to say, as you like mostly doom and gloom. There are lots of bands mixing black metal and avant-garde. Arcturus would be the most obvious one, Japanese band Sigh, mix alot of jazz and symphonic metal (mostly in later albums), their earlier ones are more black metal. Mondstille is a band I recently discovered from last year, mixing folk and black metal, you could try them.

EDIT: Also check out In The Woods..., the album featured on my list.

Hehe, I like most styles of metal, except for Heavy, Power, Nu, Alternative and anything that has "-core" in it. And the two that I've heard are the debut of Diablo Swing Orchestra and The Sham Mirrors, so I need to check out the other Arcturus album(s) still. At this moment, after 3 listens of The Sham Mirrors, I don't think it's all that amazing... still great, but not as great as their debut. I know I'm probably in the minority here though. But thanks anyway for the suggestions. And blackened folk is a subgenre I pretty much always enjoy a lot by the way, so I might check them out first.
05.05.2013 - 17:00
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
contributor
Written by Diverge on 05.05.2013 at 07:32

Have to agree with R'Vannith-- Anekdoten and Kalisia would not fit the list at all. This is the Ultimate Avant-Garde Metal Albums list, and those two are both primarily prog.

I did not say "put these on your list" I merely suggested some stuff by definition of avantgarde on freedictionary.com he might like.

n 1. those artists, writers, musicians, etc., whose techniques and ideas are markedly experimental or in advance of those generally accepted
2. the advance group in a field, esp. in the arts, whose works are unorthodox and experimental
3. any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)

We can argue all day what metal music is considered avantgarde and what's not (heck, even Voivod has the avantgarde tag on this site), that's the beauty of it. I respect everyone's opinion and would never tell someone "you are wrong".
----
rekt
05.05.2013 - 17:15
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
contributor
Written by R'Vannith on 05.05.2013 at 07:10

Love this band, my favourite is Nucleus Though I'd say they're a bit more on the prog rock side of things than avantgarde.

Classifying a band/album avantgarde is a touchy matter. All concepts start with some kind of base or foundation no matter what direction the music takes. I would even say most of the stuff labeled avantgarde has a progressive root in it to begin with.
----
rekt
05.05.2013 - 17:30
Diverge
Written by tea[m]ster on 05.05.2013 at 17:00

Written by Diverge on 05.05.2013 at 07:32

I did not say "put these on your list" I merely suggested some stuff by definition of avantgarde on freedictionary.com he might like.

n 1. those artists, writers, musicians, etc., whose techniques and ideas are markedly experimental or in advance of those generally accepted
2. the advance group in a field, esp. in the arts, whose works are unorthodox and experimental
3. any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)

We can argue all day what metal music is considered avantgarde and what's not (heck, even Voivod has the avantgarde tag on this site), that's the beauty of it. I respect everyone's opinion and would never tell someone "you are wrong".

Let me just clarify. I'm not saying that you're objectively wrong about the classification of those bands; I don't want to attack your subjective tastes. In fact, I would never intentionally hurt someone's feelings if I knew they listened to the powerhouse that is Kalisia.
What I am trying to say is that this list represents all the avant-garde metal albums, and this list would attract anyone who wants to get into the particular genre, as well as people who want to reflect on all the great albums released over the last few years in that genre. Hell, you might even find a few albums you never saw before. There is a general consensus in the metal community about the classification of each band (ie. as a prog band, as an avant-garde metal band, etc.), and the two bands you mentioned at the end are generally conceived as progressive metal. That's not to say that there isn't anything avant-garde about them; I'm just saying that their presence in this list might make it become bloated or lose its focus, since they are generally not recognized as a primarily avant-garde band. That is the sole difference between the groups on the list and the two you are recommending. If the author of the list finds them to be particularly avant-garde, he can put them into the list (he controls the list, of course); I'm just pointing out that, in my view, these aren't very good recommendations for a list like this.

As a side-note, the way you classify music is very odd (in a good way, though), and I think it won't match up to the conventional views of Metal Storm some times. For example, you said you heard Enochian Theory in Anciients...a view precisely 99% of the people here wouldn't have.
05.05.2013 - 17:38
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
contributor
Written by Diverge on 05.05.2013 at 17:30

I would never intentionally hurt someone's feelings

Hehe. I was thinking "how dare he question my musical knowledge/prowess". I kind of took it personal. Not saying you are wrong because I do agree my choices are mainly rooted in prog. However, if you think about it the avantgarde musical tag is very loose and can be interpreted in many ways.
----
rekt
06.05.2013 - 00:49
TrollandDie
Would Waltari be considered avantgarde? If so, I'd recommend them to ya. It's generally a cominbation of Morbid Angel's finest writing combined with orchestral pieces, among other tricks!

Cool list! I haven't yet developed a grand collection of experimental material, so this is greatly apreciated.
I am a bit surprised though that out of all of Devin's work, ''Deconstruction'' is the only one present.
----
Hello, my name is Mr......Snrub and I think it would be a capital idea to invest the money back in the nuclear plant.
06.05.2013 - 15:48
R'Vannith
ghedengi
elite
Written by tea[m]ster on 05.05.2013 at 17:15

Written by R'Vannith on 05.05.2013 at 07:10

Classifying a band/album avantgarde is a touchy matter. All concepts start with some kind of base or foundation no matter what direction the music takes. I would even say most of the stuff labeled avantgarde has a progressive root in it to begin with.

Oh boy what have I gotten myself into Well to nitpick first of all its questionable when we're talking about Anekdoten whether they are metal. I wouldn't consider them metal, nor would I say they're avantgarde. Some good old King Crimson style prog rock.

I think prog rock would have been considered "avantgarde" in its heyday. Pushing the boundaries of music and whatnot. These days we all have some idea as to what prog sounds like, which is why it's not generally referred to as avantgarde, though there is certainly overlap. Avantgarde music as I understand it is typically sounds that are characterised by unusual and unprecedented song structures, weird instrumentation/elements etc. With some prog there is still that sense of the "unexpected."

Having said that there is a general consensus music lovers/genre nerds have when it comes to avantgarde within metal, a type of sound we come to expect when something is tagged as "avantgarde."
Prog usually applies to rock and metal genres, whereas avantgarde extends further I think. So in my mind I struggle to use the two interchangeably, though I can see where they might overlap and cause a ruckus among listeners.
06.05.2013 - 17:21
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by TrollandDie on 06.05.2013 at 00:49

Would Waltari be considered avantgarde? If so, I'd recommend them to ya. It's generally a cominbation of Morbid Angel's finest writing combined with orchestral pieces, among other tricks!

Cool list! I haven't yet developed a grand collection of experimental material, so this is greatly apreciated.
I am a bit surprised though that out of all of Devin's work, ''Deconstruction'' is the only one present.

The only Waltari album I've listened to is the Death Metal Symphony In Deep C. Devin's Ziltoid the Omniscient might make this list, though I haven't listened to his previous stuff. Looking into both bands.
07.05.2013 - 15:17
ns
It seems to me you forgot about a few very important avant bands of this planet. It's Atrox (Nor), Madder Mortem (Nor) , the 3rd and the Mortal (Nor), Forgotten Silence (Cze). I think Contentum by Atrox is one of the most awesome metal albums of all times. And All Flesh is Grass by Madders. Second full lenght by 3rd & the Mortals was really avant garde. And of course all albums of Forgotten Silence - I just find it difficult to choose among them the best
07.05.2013 - 15:33
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
contributor
Written by R'Vannith on 06.05.2013 at 15:48

Oh boy what have I gotten myself into

No, no don't take it that way. I myself isn't really sure how the avantgarde label started or what band is or isn't. I am saying that most of the artists in my collection labeled avantagarde have dipped their hands into progressive waters. Arcturus, MOTW, Voivod, Vaura, Look To Windward, Oceans Of Sadness, The Unexpect. Their probably are other avantgarde acts/albums that aren't associated with prog at all, Todtgelichter's Angst as an example but I have yet to hear many of them.
----
rekt
07.05.2013 - 17:31
R'Vannith
ghedengi
elite
Written by tea[m]ster on 07.05.2013 at 15:33

Written by R'Vannith on 06.05.2013 at 15:48

Oh boy what have I gotten myself into

No, no don't take it that way. I myself isn't really sure how the avantgarde label started or what band is or isn't. I am saying that most of the artists in my collection labeled avantagarde have dipped their hands into progressive waters. Arcturus, MOTW, Voivod, Vaura, Look To Windward, Oceans Of Sadness, The Unexpect. Their probably are other avantgarde acts/albums that aren't associated with prog at all, Todtgelichter's Angst as an example but I have yet to hear many of them.

I was just kidding there, knew you weren't having a go at me or anything. About the whole avantgarde/prog distinction.. I guess we can look for and spot various elements that fall under prog when we're listening to avantgarde. I like to think of prog as a genre and a sound which is easier to identify than avantgarde, or at least I happen to find it easier.

Though prog and avantgarde are two different things in my mind they both have a similar spirit, and sound wise they can be similar at times or blend together even.
07.05.2013 - 18:38
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by ns on 07.05.2013 at 15:17

It seems to me you forgot about a few very important avant bands of this planet. It's Atrox (Nor), Madder Mortem (Nor) , the 3rd and the Mortal (Nor), Forgotten Silence (Cze). I think Contentum by Atrox is one of the most awesome metal albums of all times. And All Flesh is Grass by Madders. Second full lenght by 3rd & the Mortals was really avant garde. And of course all albums of Forgotten Silence - I just find it difficult to choose among them the best

Atrox I will look into, thanks
Madder Morten, as much as I've listened, I cannot get into their music or vocals. Its original, but doesn't work for me.
3rd and the Mortal, I will say no, even the one I suggested. Its a good album, but more atmospheric/ambient than avant-garde. Hmm, not sure about it, saying no for now.
Forgotten Silence, I will also look into.
15.05.2013 - 16:45
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
15.05.2013 - 18:30
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by Introspekrieg on 15.05.2013 at 16:45

Great list!

I will have to check out several of these that I have not heard yet.

For your future avant-garde adventures:

Chrome Hoof - Pre-Emptive False Rapture
Dødheimsgard - 666 International
Ephel Duath - The Painter's Palette
Estradasphere - Palace Of Mirrors
Infernus - Именем Вельзевула
Kayo Dot - Choirs Of The Eye
Kekal - The Habit Of Fire
Metallic Taste Of Blood - Metallic Taste Of Blood
miRthkon - Vehicle
Nekropsi - Mi Kubbesi
Obsidian Kingdom - Mantiis
Pan.thy.monium - Khaooohs & Kon-Fus-ion
Panzerballett - Hart Genossen Von Abba Bis Zappa
Quadrivium - Methocha
Secret Chiefs 3 - Book of Horizons
StarGazer - A Great Work Of Ages
Ulver - Shadows Of The Sun
Virus - Carheart
Yakuza - Samsara
Zu - Carboniferous

Nice, I have heard of a few of these bands, I'll give these bands/albums a listen sometime. Thanks for the many recommendations

Hits total: 17216 | This month: 29