Metal Storm logo
Soulitude - New Album In 2007

Jevo, the mastermind behind Soulitude - a free to download power metal project - has issued the following statement on the official SOulitude website:

There will be another work released in 2007.
Almost 100% of the music is written and now it is time to start writing the lyrics.
This time it won't be a conceptual album. Music is more fresh and up-to-date, less epic but
more solid and powerfull. I've been in contact with a couple of musicians for the vocals and drums and
I hope to start recording in spring so the album may be ready at the end of spring or summer.
There won't be so many singers as in the first album because I'd like to have fix members so
Soulitude can became also a live band and not only studio project.
Cover artwork is going to be done again by Xabier Amezaga, that is also the webmaster of this site.

Source: soulitude-web.com
Posted: 16.12.2006 by wrathchild

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 0 users
16.12.2006 - 13:23
wrathchild

If you've never heard of Soulitude, check the review of the first album, The Crawlian Supremacy and download it at their website!
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz

Hits total: 1783 | This month: 8