Metal Storm logo
Cryptocurrencies ฿, Ł

09.05.2013 - 09:51
theFIST

Considering cryptocurrencies are an interesting quite young technology, it could be interesting to have a thread for opinions on them
who else holds some cryptocoins?
do you think they will spread with one, or a few of them rising to become one of the dominant world currencies?
which of the already existing coins do you think has the most potential?
are there shops close to you accepting them?
are there any bands selling their stuff for cryptocoins?

----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
09.05.2013 - 17:01
BreadGod
Account deleted
I think it's great that more people are doing business with these cryptocurrencies. It shows that people are losing faith in the fiat currencies of the world. It shows that people no longer want their commerce to be controlled by government.
19.11.2013 - 05:49
theFIST

All time highs at the moment
bitcoin over 700$, litecoin over 8$, the chinese are buying
agreed on people wanting to be free from government controlled currencies
----
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
19.11.2013 - 17:34
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by theFIST on 19.11.2013 at 05:49

People want to be free from government controlled anything. Well, at least Libertarians. And some other smart people.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.11.2013 - 23:29
theFIST

Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.11.2013 at 17:34

Written by theFIST on 19.11.2013 at 05:49

People want to be free from government controlled anything. Well, at least Libertarians. And some other smart people.

completely agreed
i just think currencies and schools have the most effect, so freeing yourself in those areas will make the rest far easier
----
14.12.2013 - 16:06
Sentinel65

While I think BTC is very cool and interesting, I don't see it being very successful as a currency in the long term.
27.10.2017 - 14:12
Nefarious
Doom Knight
I've actually invested a decent amount in Crypto since June this year. It's crazy how much prices have exploded recently, especially Bitcoin.
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
02.07.2022 - 21:25
Joppe
Steelemeister
I may be a little late to the party -- like 10 years or so, D'OH -- and still I am ready to buy in (more) BTC, just curious how low will it go, does anyone have some insights? I hear 10k USD is coming, let's find out.
----
My vision is augmented