Metal Storm logo
Darkane - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Unveiled

Swedish metallers Darkane have revealed more about their new opus. The cover artwork was crafted by Carlos Holmberg and their upcoming awaited new release The Sinister Supremacy will consist of 12 tracks. You can check it out below.

The album will not only mark the first new music from the band in over five years, but will also include the return of vocalist Lawrence Mackrory, who was last heard on the band's 1999 debut Rusted Angel. It will drop on June 28th in Europe through Massacre Records, July 2nd in North America through Prosthetic Records and June 19th, 2013 in Japan through Trooper Entertainment. More album details here.

The band explained the meaning behind the album's title: "The Sinister Supremacy is a metaphor for the evil that controls us. It's the dark part of our minds and it's inside us all. It tells us it's ok to do bad things, to hurt other people, and hurt ourselves. It guides us into making choices based on pure selfishness, and it thrives on complete chaos. The cover art by Carlos Holmberg is a Rorschach test as seen by an individual who has completely succumbed to the sinister supremacy."

The Sinister Supremacy tracklist:

01. Sounds Of Pre-Exsistence
02. The Sinister Supremacy
03. Mechanically Divine
04. Ostracized
05. The Decline
06. Insurrection Is Imminent
07. In The Absence Of Pain
08. Humanity Defined
09. Hate Repentance State
10. Collapse Of Illusions
11. By Darkness Designed
12. Existence Is Just A State Of Mind

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Darkane
Posted: 10.05.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 46 users
10.05.2013 - 16:24
cossaisVendeurs
YES!!
11.05.2013 - 11:04
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Strange artwork. I wonder what the art they said "nah, this one's the best" looked like.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2836 | This month: 8