Metal Storm logo
Anathema - Announce New Double Vinyl Live Release

Anathema has announced the release of Untouchable, a new double vinyl live release via their label Kscope. In May 2012, Anathema released the album Weather Systems and embarked on a lengthy world tour. The European part of the tour opened with a special one-off gig in Bulgaria at the ancient Roman theatre of Philippopolis where the band were joined by the Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra. Untouchable captures the magic of that unique evening.

Untouchable is available on double heavyweight vinyl packaged in a gatefold sleeve with printed inner sleeves. You can pre-order the release here. An audio visual CD/DVD version of the concert will be available in August, 2013.

Tracklist:

Side 1:
01. Untouchable Part 1
02. Untouchable Part 2
03. Thin Air

Side 2:
01. Dreaming Light
02. Everything
03. The Storm Before The Calm

Side 3:
01. A Simple Mistake
02. The Beginning And The End
03. Universal

Side 4:
01. Closer
02. A Natural Disaster
03. Flying

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Anathema
Posted: 11.05.2013 by Angel_Lament

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 73 users
11.05.2013 - 13:54
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I'll definitely be getting the DVD/CD version in August. I think I have all of Anathema's DVDs and this tour was pretty great. Also, curious about how it works with an orchestra
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
11.05.2013 - 17:35
Enissa

I'm really curious too, I love the string arrangements on some of Anathema's songs, so this should be great!!
11.05.2013 - 18:28
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Though I didn't listen to the most recent two Anathema albums until February this year much, I've fallen in love with both and certainly look forward to this! A dvd would be excellent to have!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2346 | This month: 6