Metal Storm logo
Vader - New Album Update

Vader haven't shared much about their upcoming album so far, apart from its title which will be Straight To Hell. The death metal icons have now lifted the veil a bit revealing "Abandon All Hope", "Bring Them To Me" and "Infernal Poetry" as some of the song titles set to appear on the opus that follows Welcome To The Morbid Reich. The band will hit the studio in November/December, so the new album shouldn't come out before 2014.

Band's update: "In the meantime the next Vader album is being created. We already booked studio for Nov./Dec. 2013... A few upcoming titles? Why not! 'Abandon All Hope', 'Bring Them To Me' or 'Infernal Poetry'. See you soon...in Hell \m/"

Furthermore, the group plans to perform a special show at the end of August in the city of Olsztyn (Poland), where the band was formed. It will be the band's 30th anniversary and debut album 20th anniversary show. You can expect Vader to play songs from their early days plus the entire The Ultimate Incantation album.

Source: vader.pl
Band profile: Vader
Posted: 11.05.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 117 users
11.05.2013 - 20:35
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Looks like the next album is gonna be *wears sunglasses* hot as hell.

Edit: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
12.05.2013 - 00:14
exomorphyx89
Mighty Vader... the masters of polish metal!!!
muuuuuuch better than the overrated Behemoth!
----
"Bang you head against the stage and metal takes its place..."
12.05.2013 - 02:10
Mattybu
Pretty rad they're going to be playing the whole debut live.
12.05.2013 - 05:53
sbgmetal
I can dig that
14.05.2013 - 00:00
TastetheSin
I'd like this band better if they didn't double bass every song 100% of the time. Their drummer must have mondo calf muscles.

Hits total: 3839 | This month: 8