Metal Storm logo
Her Enchantment - Disbanded

Netherlands-based melodic doom/death metal band Her Enchantment have called it a day.
A band statement reads as follows: "Teun (guitar) and Richard (vocals) left Her Enchantment, and the remaining members decided to quit as well. After a period of 12 years Her Enchantment comes to an End."
The band's last album was this year's "Darkest" that was issued through Burning Star Records.

Source: herenchantment.nl
Posted: 17.12.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 0 users
17.12.2006 - 15:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
:Cry: I had hera ''Sagas'' album and I realy love this band, its so great and amazing one of old school based band in nowdays but ist splitt up sad news
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.12.2006 - 18:27
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Well, I don't think we're losing something big... I listened to the album they released this year and it bored me to death
17.12.2006 - 19:25
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Guest on 17.12.2006 at 18:27

Well, I don't think we're losing something big... I listened to the album they released this year and it bored me to death

It seems that the album killed them too from boredom!!! Since it got disbanded after it!
----
Bitch! Please
20.12.2006 - 10:02
MUSIC?
Account deleted
Written by iaberis on 17.12.2006 at 19:25

It seems that the album killed them too from boredom!!! Since it got disbanded after it!

Haha, nice one.

I've never heard of them before, but I like melodic doom/death so I looked them up. Their web site is down and they do not apear to have a my space.

Oh well. I guess I can't be sad they split up.
22.12.2006 - 15:43
~Nagash~
Account deleted
Too bad...
Another Dutch band that splits up

Hits total: 1379 | This month: 7