Metal Storm logo
Five Finger Death Punch - New Single Online, More Album Details

Five Finger Death Punch fans, watch out. Big news are coming from the band's official site. The band has announced the release of their new single "Lift Me Up" (featuring Rob Halford of Judas Priest). You can listen to the band's new single via iHeartRadio here. The song was originally introduced via a live performance at the Revolver Golden Gods. The band also unveiled that their upcoming two-part double album will be named The Wrong Side Of Heaven And The Righteous Side Of Hell Volume 1 and The Wrong Side Of Heaven And The Righteous Side Of Hell Volume 2. Volume 1 which will be released on July 23rd, while its successor is scheduled for fall 2013.

The single will be available for download on iTunes this Tuesday, May 14th, right here.

Singer Ivan Moody shared: "First and foremost, just to work alongside an icon like Rob Halford, THE Metal God, was absolutely surreal. The song itself was originally written about overcoming everyday obstacles and less than perfect situations. Most of us weren't born with a silver spoon in our mouth but if life dealt you all the wrong cards, you still have to play. The song's intent is to inspire; if you play that hand right you might just come out on top anyway."

You can find more album details here as well as some live dates.

Single artwork

Source: fivefingerdeathpunch.com
Band profile: Five Finger Death Punch
Posted: 14.05.2013 by R Lewis

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 57 users
14.05.2013 - 19:30
Lit.
Account deleted
That wasn't bad actually.
14.05.2013 - 21:14
cossaisVendeurs

Four FInger and a Thumb Death Punch.
15.05.2013 - 01:31
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Five Finger Anal Plunge.
15.05.2013 - 05:43
Purgatori☠

I never hated FFDP, but this might be the worst song I've heard in awhile. The lyrics are so bad it's actually kind of sad.
15.05.2013 - 07:56
Lit.
Account deleted
...And once again the preteen members come out of the sewers just to bash undeserving bands.
With bad puns, no less. Bravo, underdeveloped simians, bravo.
15.05.2013 - 09:16
silenius

Holy shit thats one disgusting song.

Hits total: 3553 | This month: 6