Metal Storm logo
Greetings from Linak and Blackgir

Original post

Posted by AntaeusM, 17.12.2006 - 21:01
Blackgir and Linak here. At my house(hah ). We have met each other last Tuesday here in the Netherlands and she is staying here for a week. She is at my house now(and she used my computer *smiles*).

Linak is distracting me.

Anyway, we wanted to open a topic about this, just to share it with all of you. We are having....

Linak is distracting me again.

to continue my sentence, we are having a fantastic time, a very very very very very fantastic time.
I have showed Linak around in the Netherlands, we have been to Amsterdam, I showed her the rijksmuseum. A the man behind the counter was so nice. He said we are so in love And it is true, we are very in love *smiles*.
Besides that, we have also been to a dutch university(stupid classes I have to go to), to the american book center in Amsterdam, I showed her some shopping streets. I did have to cover her eyes sometimes. Poor girl wanted to buy a lot of shoes. They are so expensive.
Anyway, later Eddie visited us at Friday evening. There are rumors Linak slept with two moderators. I prefer to give no comments about it. We first went out for diner in the hotel, then drank some/a lot of beer. And well, the evening was fun. The next day we went to visit a friend of mine and Linak saw Alkmaar for the first time. She so liked Alkmaar and now she is in Alkmaar to at my house playing chess. Well, the next time I or Linak are posting here is probably when she is back in Mexico, so we will give an update then.

Linak, I love you
22.12.2006 - 05:34
AntaeusM
Elite
I don't look that similar to Nervel..I think. It is maybe just the typical dutch thingies like blond hair and blue eyes, but besides that, we don't look that much alike..I guess.

Ok fine, I will upload a photo into my profile. Not now though but I promise I will do it.
oh yes, she looks very lovely. and I so like all the photos we have taken. They all turned out so well.

Anyway, about our parents. My parents fully support me. First they wanted to meet her to see how serious we were, but that happened last Sunday, and now they know we are very serious about this. They support me in my decisions, and are just very happy for me.

About Linak's parents..I think she rather tells herself
22.12.2006 - 07:25
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Written by Guest on 22.12.2006 at 04:49

Just asking, because if my little sister was your age, my father would disapprove greatly lol.

Well, if your little sister was my age, she wouldn't be your little sister anymore huh ^^' haha sorry

And well, his parents were so nice to me and mine well... let's just say my dad is a bit difficult ^^' my mom is okay with this though
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
22.12.2006 - 13:27
Damnated
Churchburner
Good luck you guys, you look really cute together.

but how will you keep in touch, other then cyberspace? and if you're really serious, who will move? oh, and one more: what will be the native tongue of your kids?
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
22.12.2006 - 14:37
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Good on ya guys I think it's great when Metalstormers meet like that. It's pretty cool in this case too with both of you living so far apart. So when will you be getting married?
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
22.12.2006 - 14:46
Eight
Shapeshifter
Can you both take me as your child please, pretty pretty please, with a sugar top on it
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
22.12.2006 - 20:35
danzig111
Account deleted
quite funny Linak

haha and Jester Eddie, that might actually be kinda cool having step-parents your same sort of age . Damnnn! Seriously
22.12.2006 - 23:22
Sekhmet
Electric Witch
That's so sweet Will you name your first child Mana or Gackt ?
----
I wish I had a mental survival kit...
22.12.2006 - 23:28
Bane Reine
Account deleted
Aww, that's so lovely! Good luck you guys; I know how hard it can be to keep in touch through the internet, but I'm sure you guys can pull it off : D.
23.12.2006 - 02:05
Feathers
Account deleted
Written by Sekhmet on 22.12.2006 at 23:22

That's so sweet Will you name your first child Mana or Gackt ?

Oh no! I bet they'll name their first child Hora (or Miyavi perhaps.... naah)
23.12.2006 - 03:57
Eddie
Retired Mod.
Well, my vote goes to either Aoi or Toshiya But I don't think Blackgir will agree
23.12.2006 - 04:49
AntaeusM
Elite
Hm, they are talking about kids :

Anyway, I agree with Feathers, the first kid will be Hora, the second one Mana. And if the first one is a twin, then Hora and Kaya. if the second one is a twin, then Mana and Gackt. Those would be some nice names, huh

Names such as Miyavi, Aoi or Toshiya are out of the question hmph, what do you want, that our kid gets bullied later at school?
23.12.2006 - 05:00
Linak
I Own You Bitch
omg

Over my dead body pumpkin! The names will be Mopipi and Mocaca! Mojon if it's just a boy

I have spoken. pff xD *dies*
----
23.12.2006 - 05:08
AntaeusM
Elite
...Mo..Pi..Pi? I think we will take a very long time before we agree about a name for our kid

Hora is better though, it is more friendly, and it doesn't sound so.. weird? hmph, maybe only Spanish speaking people will find it a tiny bit strange, but still..it is better than Mopipi and Mocaca
23.12.2006 - 05:17
Feathers
Account deleted
Aww yes a baby Mojon!! How sweet Linak... and if it's just a girl?? Diharrea or something like that?
May I be the godmother? *puppy eyes*
23.12.2006 - 05:32
Eddie
Retired Mod.
Mojon does sound cute but if the meaning is something like feces, better not go with that, I think that may lead to some bullying ^^'
23.12.2006 - 10:45
Eight
Shapeshifter
If you will have a girl, then i've got a suggestion - Brunhilda
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
01.01.2007 - 19:52
Icewings
La Luna
I'm really happy for you guys ,I hope that this love brings you many happiness for ever and ever ... and don't worry about the distance as long as you love each other ,and commit to each other everything will be fine .. oh LOL blackgir you kind of look like Nervel just kidding , you guys look great ...
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
01.01.2007 - 20:49
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Nah, I dont think I look like Blackgir at all. He wishes he's as handsome as I am.

Anyway, good luck you two.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
01.01.2007 - 21:31
AntaeusM
Elite
Apparentely, we do look similar Nervel I don't agree either, we look different. The only similarity is the long blond hair..but well, so many dutchies have that. Oh, and thanks
04.01.2007 - 15:18
Basso
Account deleted
Written by AntaeusM on 23.12.2006 at 05:08

Hora is better though, it is more friendly, and it doesn't sound so.. weird? hmph, maybe only Spanish speaking people will find it a tiny bit strange, but still..it is better than Mopipi and Mocaca

Make sure that "Hora" does not ever visit sweden then. You do not want to know what that means in swedish ^^.
04.01.2007 - 23:01
AntaeusM
Elite
Written by Guest on 04.01.2007 at 15:18

Make sure that "Hora" does not ever visit sweden then. You do not want to know what that means in swedish ^^.

I do know, it means whore but well, there aren't really any plans to study Swedish, let alone move to Sweden, so.. let's just ignore that tiny detail about the name Hora
05.01.2007 - 12:21
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
Mojopopi?
----
05.01.2007 - 22:41
Lily_Lazer
Outdated
Linak, Blackgir, may I ask you, how long it took for you two to meet each other? Like... how much time were you chatting before you could meet?

(you don't have to answer, if you don't feel like answering whatsoever o.o;)
----
-Lily
05.01.2007 - 23:00
Ernis
狼獾
Written by AntaeusM on 04.01.2007 at 23:01

Written by Guest on 04.01.2007 at 15:18

I do know, it means whore but well, there aren't really any plans to study Swedish, let alone move to Sweden, so.. let's just ignore that tiny detail about the name Hora

It resembles an old estonian word 'hoor', which well means....the same as in swedish....

But what about a name Tineke? Or Klaasje?
06.01.2007 - 04:41
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Written by Lily_Lazer on 05.01.2007 at 22:41

Linak, Blackgir, may I ask you, how long it took for you two to meet each other? Like... how much time were you chatting before you could meet?

(you don't have to answer, if you don't feel like answering whatsoever o.o;)

No problem, I think we started replying to each other's posts since.. last december? around March (I think ^^') we started chatting with each other, so then... 9 months? Something like that I guess

Pff, and everyone else.. stop talking about babies names >.< it's getting a bit scary ^^'
----
06.01.2007 - 20:00
Lily_Lazer
Outdated
Oh, you lucky ^^ But well, it's easier for you to meet too, as you are already 19 =P
----
-Lily
06.01.2007 - 20:30
destroyah
supercharger
Aww sweet

Anyways it's nice to meet other Metalstormers, especially from far and wide. So far I've only met with several estonian MSers (they all positively rock ) Marcel was here once i think but didn't see him cause of certain other obligations and Josh once said something about coming but dunno about that either..
----
About me:

"The best out of all the people ever" - Washington Post

"We abandoned Christ for Destroyah's love!" - The Watchtower

"Simply amazing!" - Rolling Stone
06.01.2007 - 22:10
AntaeusM
Elite
Written by Linak on 06.01.2007 at 04:41

No problem, I think we started replying to each other's posts since.. last december? around March (I think ^^') we started chatting with each other, so then... 9 months? Something like that I guess

It was May around my exams, so..May. but the first reply was in the Moi Dix Mois thread in December. and basically we replied to each other almost every day, so I would say it all started in December here at metalstorm that would make it a year before we met, and 7 months if you would like to start at the time we first talked to each other on msn.