Metal Storm logo
Melechesh - Touring In North America In June

Black metallers Melechesh will be returning to North America this June for a headlining tour in support of their fifth studio album The Epigenesis. Support will come from Norway's Vreid and two bands from Los Angeles: Lightning Swords Of Death and Reign Of Lies. Additional dates will be announced soon but you can check out the shows confirmed so far below.

Melechesh frontman and guitarist Ashmedi shares the following: "We are looking forward to touring North America... and this time as headliners! The crowd over there made us feel very welcome on previous occasions. Naturally, this time we will have the chance to extend our live set offering more of our Sumerian sonic magick. It will be a great tour with special and talented guests playing with us. Last but not least, it will be our first time playing Mexico! About time!"

Melechesh's headlining tour:

06/15/13 - Mexico City, Mexico - Circo Volador (Melechesh only)
06/16/13 - The Joint - Los Angeles, CA
06/17/13 - DNA Lounge - San Francisco, CA
06/18/13 - Hawthorne - Portland, OR
06/19/13 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
06/20/13 - Rickshaw Theater - Vancouver, B.C. - Canada
06/21/13 - Pawn Shop - Edmonton, AB - Canada
06/22/13 - The Exchange - Regina, SK - Canada
06/23/13 - The Zoo - Winnipeg, MB
06/24/13 - Station 4 - St. Paul, MN
06/25/13 - Mojoe's - Joliet, IL
06/27/13 - WreckRoom - Toronto, ON - Canada
06/28/13 - Foufounes Electriques - Montreal, QC - Canada
06/29/13 - Railroad Tavern - Keene, NH
06/30/13 - Europa - Brooklyn, NY

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Melechesh
Posted: 19.05.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 65 users
20.05.2013 - 00:56
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Guys, I know it is too much to ask, but please come to Florida...
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
20.05.2013 - 03:22
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Would like to get another studio record from these dudes... hope this tour goes well for them but those distances are vast between shows... that is going to be one iron man of a journey...
20.05.2013 - 05:14
Necrodamus

Damn, no Philly or NJ dates. Sucks because I missed them last time they were around with Rotting Christ...

Hits total: 2015 | This month: 4