Metal Storm logo
Queensrÿche - Unveil Another New Song

The Todd La Torre fronted version of Seattle prog veterans Queensrÿche have unveiled another brand new song from their upcoming self-titled album, which is to be released on June 24th in Europe and June 25th in North America via Century Media Records. The song entitled "Where Dreams Go To Die" features the first foray into songwriting for the band from their guitarist Parker Lungren who joined the band in 2009. The song can be heard below.

You can listen to "Redemption" over here and get more album details here.

Queensrÿche tracklist:

01. X2
02. Where Dreams Go To Die
03. Spore
04. In This Light
05. Redemption
06. Vindication
07. Midnight Lullaby
08. A World Without
09. Don't Look Back
10. Fallout
11. Open Road

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Queensrÿche
Posted: 21.05.2013 by Angelic Storm

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 69 users
21.05.2013 - 13:34
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Well, it certainly has a vibe and some good ideas. Maybe a couple of listens and I'll enjoy it. Maybe...
----
21.05.2013 - 15:40
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Heard this song on the radio and its AWESOME! If the rest of the album is like this, Queensrÿche is officially a power metal band. The new singer kicks some serious ass!
21.05.2013 - 17:19
Scuzzy McDouche

Hell I really like this...you mean Queensryche is a metal band again after 23 years of unadulterated suckage? Awesome. Getting rid of Tater the metal hater (complete douchebag) might be the best move they ever made. Todd kicks ass, his voice is very power metal. In fact, he reminds me of Nils K. Rue from Pagan's Mind, one of my favorite bands. Anyway, looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.
21.05.2013 - 18:19
Warman
Erotic Stains
Damn, didn't like this one, didn't like "Redemption". At least it's better than the other Queensrÿche.
----
21.05.2013 - 19:44
Icedburden

Didn't care for this one as much as 'Redemption', but if this is the weakest song I'll be more than happy with the album.
----
Born Out Of Hate, Descending Upon The Earth

Hits total: 2614 | This month: 3