The only condition is to ignore them,
Those who feed on corruption and weave death
04.03.2021 - 00:37
Scintil

The Least Successful "Thrash Metal Releated" Release Of 90's
10.07.2023 - 17:30
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Based on the bashing this record gets everywhere I full well expected something utterly broken both musically and production wise. Listening to it now it feels like it's just trendy to hate this album for not being traditional Destruction.
This version of Destruction has more in common with Suicidal Tendencies than Kreator. It's aiming for a completely different vibe, rather crossover and experimental. And it's putting off every fanboy in existence. It probably doesn't help that even the band officially disowned the property.

Yes the vocals are a tad too snarky and often too much, while the music is trying to forcefully mix itself up a bit to keep it interesting, even when it serves nothing. A few questionable production choices, and some disjointed song arrangements do not set them far from some experimental acts of the time (Grotus, Sore Plexus, and the like). Through this scale, it has some decent songs that made me headbang a fair bit. And yes the cover "art" is terrible, no doubt. But it's a lot more creative and interesting than anything they've released since "The Antichrist".
----
10.07.2023 - 17:53
Metal Rasputin

That cover art is a still from a film called "The General" from 1926, it's one of the greatest silent films ever made. I just don't understand why they decided to use that particular picture, it looks awful. It looks so bad you'd think they self-sabotaged the thing on purpose.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!

Hits total: 8556 | This month: 30