3 have it
5 want it

01. Black Candles
02. (Don't Fear) The Reaper [Blue Öyster Cult cover]
03. The Heartless
04. Sleepwalking Past Hope
05. Warlock Moon

Additional info
Unreleased due to the bad recording quality. Only the vocalist Ville Valo has a copy of the demo.

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 26 users
24.05.2013 - 16:31
Bellatrix Black

Hello !! Does anyone know how can I listen to the songs of this album, especially ''Black Candles'' or ''Warlock Moon'' ?? Where can I find them?
15.05.2019 - 12:37
ToxikVermin99

I would love to tell you that but sadly Ville Valo has yet to release this demo tape in some form or another. Apparently the track listing here is wrong and there were actually more then 5 songs on that demo.
15.05.2019 - 13:52
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Written by ToxikVermin99 on 15.05.2019 at 12:37

I would love to tell you that but sadly Ville Valo has yet to release this demo tape in some form or another. Apparently the track listing here is wrong and there were actually more then 5 songs on that demo.

You are talking about this alleged tracklist?

1. Introduction
2. The Fast
3. Jupiter The Fulminator
4. Congregation Of The Moon
5. Got Myself A Girl
6. When Prayer Fails
7. Cast The Priest Into The Fire

But why should one believe in some obscure, unofficial fan-site and "Thanks to our sources (that we cannot disclose obviously)" chit-chat?
It doesn't really matter, anyway. It has never been released so this demo could as well be deleted from the database and yet the world would continue to revolve.
----
signatures = SPAM
15.05.2019 - 17:51
ToxikVermin99

To be honest you could say the same about the tracks that are listed on this website. I have never even seen Ville say anything about the tracks of this demo before so I am wondering were these track names came from in first place.
12.06.2020 - 16:47
Stigmata93

Where is the link

Hits total: 18241 | This month: 32