Metal Storm logo
Kalmah - Another New Song Available For Streaming

The upcoming new Kalmah release Seventh Swamphony is upon us and merely weeks away. Having previously released two songs as a foretaste, the Finns have now made "Deadfall" available for streaming online. The new song has premiered here. Alternatively, it can also be enjoyed on the Soundcloud widget below.

So, what is the verdict on this new song? Meanwhile, you can still listen to "Windlake Tale" here and "Seventh Swamphony" over here.

Album release dates via Spinefarm Records:
  • Finland and Europe - 14.6.
  • UK - 17.6.
  • USA - 18.6.
  • Japan - 26.6.

Seventh Swamphony tracklist:

01. Seventh Swamphony
    02. Deadfall
    03. Pikemaster
    04. Hollo
    05. Windlake Tale
    06. Wolves On The Throne
    07. Black Marten's Trace
    08. The Trapper

Source: facebook.com
    Band profile: Kalmah
  • Posted: 30.05.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 8   Visited by: 139 users
    30.05.2013 - 14:46
    metal2000

COOL
    30.05.2013 - 16:51
    BloodJuNkie
    Of Egypt
    Nice one, the album won't be disappointing!
    30.05.2013 - 17:47
    ImperialTroll
    Account deleted
    I don't know I'm not too hyped for this album anymore.The vocals seem worn out and exhausted and the rhythm guitars are annoying "especially in the beginning". This album might take a while before it grows on me, if it ever did anyway.
    30.05.2013 - 20:16
    AngelofDeth
    Cyborg Raptor
    Written by Guest on 30.05.2013 at 17:47

The vocals seem worn out and exhausted and the rhythm guitars are annoying "especially in the beginning".

IMO the vox for Kalmah have always been subpar. And I agree about the rythm guitars, that first part just feels "off" and messy. In fact the whole song feels kinda messy. Anyway sounds like Kalmah is on their way to yet another B- grade melodeath album, in which I'll somewhat enjoy but mostly be indifferent too.

Damm that cover art is badass though!
    ----
    pewpew.. gotcha
    30.05.2013 - 21:34
    FreddeSwede

1. I agree with some of you above, it sounds messy.
    2. The reason IMO is the utter bullshit production in this song. I hope, it's a low quality version on purpose to avoid unwanted spread.
    30.05.2013 - 21:51
    kaspair

Album of the year!
    ----
    Last FM
    30.05.2013 - 22:23
    ImperialTroll
    Account deleted
    Written by AngelofDeth on 30.05.2013 at 20:16

Written by Guest on 30.05.2013 at 17:47

The vocals seem worn out and exhausted and the rhythm guitars are annoying "especially in the beginning".

IMO the vox for Kalmah have always been subpar. And I agree about the rythm guitars, that first part just feels "off" and messy. In fact the whole song feels kinda messy. Anyway sounds like Kalmah is on their way to yet another B- grade melodeath album, in which I'll somewhat enjoy but mostly be indifferent too.

Damm that cover art is badass though!

Yeah you're right about the vocals, but they used to be so much better than this! And to be honest the artowrk also made me jizz my pants I can't say the music had the same effect at all
    05.06.2013 - 21:23
    Soulhole

Kalmah sucks now. In fact everything after The Black Waltz sucks fat monkey balls.

Hits total: 3574 | This month: 5