Metal Storm logo
Aborted - New Song Posted Online

You can check out a new song from Aborted entitled 'The Chondrin Enigma,' off their upcoming new album "Slaughter & Apparatus: A Methodical Overture", over at their official MySpace page.

"Slaughter & Apparatus: A Methodical Overture" will be released on 20 February 2007. The album is recorded at Denmark's Antfarm Studios with producer/engineer Tue Madsen (Himsa, The Haunted), and including guest vocal performances by Jeff Walker (ex-Carcass) and Jacob Bredahl (Hatesphere)

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Aborted
Posted: 19.12.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 1 user
19.12.2006 - 21:30
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Good song!
Jeff Walker and Jacob Bredahl as guests? Wooow, very very interesting...
So can't wait for the new album!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
20.12.2006 - 18:09
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Damn buffering stuffed up for me... though i have dial up so GRRR.

I really want to hear how they sound with Dave Haley on drums, whether they sound more technical becuase thats his style. But hes only session drummer sodont think so. GAH!! I need to hear it!!
----

Hellcunt Smurf
21.12.2006 - 05:25
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
This song is pretty good...I was expecting it to be pretty weak because they were heading in a softer direction with their last album. Sven's low vocals are awesome and Dave Haley especially kicks ass in that song.
23.12.2006 - 00:32
Sepulchral Oath
Account deleted
The song was alright...i dont like the sound of the production on it...it sounds a bit muffled and unclear. Also that breakdown in the middle was just lame. Ill probably end up getting the album anyway though.
23.12.2006 - 03:03
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I don't like the title....like, it doesn't really make sense in English. I get the point that they want to make with it, but it's kinda like some of the Dimmu Borgir titles that don't really make sense. Oh well, it's the music that counts.

Hits total: 2585 | This month: 3