Metal Storm logo
Metal Gear Solid

20.05.2006 - 00:01
Highlander
Account deleted
I think this group of games are one of the best created along side Final Fantasy.

The games spanning over 40 years (in the game, not how long the games have been out for ) and you play Snake in all of them. It started off with Metal Gear where you are Solid Snake an take on a mini army and destroy a walking tank. Its mostly the same in every game, but the story is one of the best I've ever seen in a game! I think I'll never get bored with the games, you can find out more stuff in the game.
20.05.2006 - 04:15
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Well.. I'm a big fan of video games, and I can say that MGS series are one of the series of games I've ever played in my life, and the BEST game ever includes one of the series (MGS 3). I played a lot of games and I can say without a doubt that japanese video games are clearly the best... I can't find the essence of an MGS or Silent Hill (or other good jap game) in any other kind of games.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
20.05.2006 - 07:06
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action was in fact the third installment to the series. There were other two videogames of Metal Gear previously.

I remember when I bought my Playstation One Metal Gear Solid videogame at 60 dollars. Man, this game was sweet since the beginning. It was so dynamic, all the things you could do with Snake seemed to make other videogames obsolete in terms of game play possibilities. I not only owe this game several hours of enjoyment but, in fact, I owe it most of my English knowledge for all those conversations I had to hear and read. Indeed, the storyline of this videogame is over the top, leaving you like a fool for all the turns the story takes.

The second one, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty was also another enjoyment. Unlike some people, I enjoyed playing as Raiden and the love story did not n\bore me at all. I think it fit well in order to show that sad story that Jack ad during his childhood, which was and is a sad true in this World. I could never play the expanded version of this game where you play as Solid Snake during the Raiden part though.

Now I am starting to play Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and so far I am amazed at the level of details that the visual have and the incredible improvement in the main character's capabilities. The camouflage feature is pretty damn cool! I was laughing my ass off when I let that honeycomb fall over the soldier's head! He went running desperately. lol I killed Ocelot while he was unconscious! I received a continue though, with the excuse that I changed history by killing him. lol
----
Christless
22.05.2006 - 03:28
Deth
Account deleted
Written by Darth Satanious on 20.05.2006 at 07:06

Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action was in fact the third installment to the series. There were other two videogames of Metal Gear previously.

I remember when I bought my Playstation One Metal Gear Solid videogame at 60 dollars. Man, this game was sweet since the beginning. It was so dynamic, all the things you could do with Snake seemed to make other videogames obsolete in terms of game play possibilities. I not only owe this game several hours of enjoyment but, in fact, I owe it most of my English knowledge for all those conversations I had to hear and read. Indeed, the storyline of this videogame is over the top, leaving you like a fool for all the turns the story takes.

The second one, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty was also another enjoyment. Unlike some people, I enjoyed playing as Raiden and the love story did not n\bore me at all. I think it fit well in order to show that sad story that Jack ad during his childhood, which was and is a sad true in this World. I could never play the expanded version of this game where you play as Solid Snake during the Raiden part though.

Now I am starting to play Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and so far I am amazed at the level of details that the visual have and the incredible improvement in the main character's capabilities. The camouflage feature is pretty damn cool! I was laughing my ass off when I let that honeycomb fall over the soldier's head! He went running desperately. lol I killed Ocelot while he was unconscious! I received a continue though, with the excuse that I changed history by killing him. lol

You've created a time warp .

I love the MGS series and its my favorite. So far I think MGS 3: Snake Eater is the best. The story was very good, I was surprised by a lot of things at the end. Has anyone played Subsistence? (The MGS 3 remake) The secret gallery on Persistence (disc 2) is pretty awesome. The Metal Gear Sigint video is hilarious.
23.05.2006 - 01:27
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Deth:

Yeah, it was a funny way of putting it. Everything you do now that goes against of what was established in the previous games changes history and thus automatically makes you fail in the game. I think this game is pretty good and mostly because of the new capabilities of the main character such as the camouflage ability and the chance of interrogating the soldiers. As far as the story goes, I haven't been able to play it to far since I am just starting to play it. I already have 4 hours playing and I am found just when the "Snake Eater" mission begins.

I have one complaint about the game though; it would be the official song for the game. While Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty had such a magnificent orchestrated song with some techno influences, this game has a lady singing some lame verses with a music that seems to be taken from a James Bond soundtrack. To my eyes this song does not fit the game's mood at all.
----
Christless
23.05.2006 - 18:43
Kurzag
Account deleted
I actually don´t play video games anymore. But MGS will always be my favourite game, and IMO the best game created. I have, and have only played, MGS and MGS2 both are classics. Great story, characters and feeling. If I will by a new video game it will defently be MGS3.
02.06.2006 - 05:16
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
@Kurzag:

The same thing happened to me and now I am back playing in the business of videogames. If you get to play Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater I bet you won't be disappointed.

I just finished playing Metal Gear Solid 3 and damn, what a great game! At first I kind of did not dig that "X-Men like" characters of the "Cobras" but I ultimately ended up respecting them and seeing their magnificence, especially The Sorrow, which gave me a hard time to figure out lol, and of course The Joy which is such an important figure in the series.

I have to say that I kind of had an idea that EVA had would betray Solid Snake since the moment of their meeting, yet the happenings of the game and everything they go through makes you forget that suspicion you have, at least it happened in my case. Also, I kind of knew that The Joy "Boss" was some kind of martyr in all this, but we are always opened to all possibilities since Hideo Kojima always kicks our asses with the plot. lol This story was amazing, filled with secrets, lies and surprises, as we expect from a great game such as Metal Gear Solid.

Now, I am thinking in starting the game again but with the higher difficulty and trying to reach a better score, in order to unlock the secrets. I just finished the mini game of "Snake Vs Monkey"! lol Damn, playing the mini game is something hilarious. lol I loved how they merged Metal Gear Solid with Ape Escape. lol The conversation of Roy Campbell (I guess it was really the AI from Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, not actually the real one, in order to allow the craziness of the mini game is such a serious game as Metal Gear Solid) and Snake. Now I can picture better Solid Snake in the new Smash Brothers videogame. lol

I also downloaded two trailers from the upcoming Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots videogame for the new Playstation 3. The first one was a trailer giving some hints of what the game was going to more or less have. In fact, it is, in itself, a parody of Metal Gear Solid. lol It shows that the new Metal Gear Solid will have "No place to hide" since objects which we can use for hiding may be no more after explosions and other things that may happen to them such as cars that are moved, between other things. If you haven't seen this trailer go and download it, you will have a great laugh about it. After some scenes we find Raiden and Solid Snake struggling for the Main Character chair, which Solid Snake wins (with the approval of the people present in the showcase [the video is bootlegged]). lol

Then we have Hideo Kojima using the pseudonym: "Alan Smithee" which often Hollywood film directors use to evade getting credit from their works. This is because he said that after "Snake Eater" he wouldn't be doing any more Metal Gear Solid videogames and he wanted to surprise everyone at the trailer. Then, the chair in which Snakes sits says that Kojima is producer, game designer and director of the game (to the approval of the people which start applauding and screaming). Then it is said: "No replacement for Hideo!!!" The game will be co directed with Shuyo Murata though. The scenes of this trailer were made with the Playstation 2, so it is not scenes of the actual game in development.

Now, I also downloaded and watched the real trailer of the new Metal Gear Solid 4. Damn, you have top see those visuals! Solid Snake has now aged but not because it takes quite a lot of time from the happenings of Metal Gear Solid two (the game takes place 6 years after the Big Shell incident) but because of the fact that cloning people has this side effect in them and since Solid Snake is a clone of Big Boos we have him like this now.

He seems to be in his eighties but in fact he is only 43 years old in the game. Don't worry for he still kicks some serious asses like that. :[

In the trailer it is shown to us several characters that will be present in the game. Among them we have the grim and satanic Raiden which comes to us as the new Cyborg Ninja "Grey Fox" with his costume and fighting style:

Kojima said that after people get to play Metal Gear Solid 4 they will really like Raiden, directing himself towards all those who expressed disapproval for Raiden's presence over Solid Snake's. I am not one of those, I always saw Raiden as fitting character for the series.

Other characters that will be present in the game will be Colonel Roy Campbell, Meryl Silverburgh, Liquid Ocelot (Revolver Ocelot under the influence of Liquid Snake through the arm as we all know from the ending of Metal Gear Solid 2), Naomi Hunter, Vamp and Mei Ling. Also it is said that Nastasha Romanenko will appear in the game as well and it is has been revealed that she was the founder of "Philanthropy" of which both Otacon and Solid Snake are part of. It has been said that several things that weren't clear from the previous games will be explained in this final videogame of the series. It will be explained all about The Patriots, how Liquid Snake took over Revolver Ocelot through his arm, the immortality of Vamp and how Solid Snakes learns CQC for this videogame. Because both this great game and Final Fantasies will appear in the Playstation 3, I have made up my mind in deciding to have the Playstation 3 as my next console. I will have to start saving from now in order to buy it though. :S

I wonder if someone had the patience of reading all this. lol Anyway, hail Hideo Kojima!

Loyalty to the end!
----
Christless
09.06.2006 - 13:09
Highlander
Account deleted
The new game looks amazing! Raiden looks a bit too "shinny" in that picture, but suppose its only a picture?
09.06.2006 - 18:21
Warrior Poet
Account deleted
The games are amazing so much thought and effort has gone in to them and its evident. Snake is such a cool character and I also think the villains are awesome, I still love that scene when you first see Vamp. lol
11.06.2006 - 02:44
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Written by Guest on 09.06.2006 at 13:09

The new game looks amazing! Raiden looks a bit too "shinny" in that picture, but suppose its only a picture?

It really does. I don't say this about many games but this one, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, I would die to have right now in my hands. I know what you mean about Raiden looking that way but it must be a special effect of the Sun or something. The picture looks kind of green though.

Written by Guest on 09.06.2006 at 18:21

The games are amazing so much thought and effort has gone in to them and its evident. Snake is such a cool character and I also think the villains are awesome, I still love that scene when you first see Vamp. lol

This is very true. The way that they use real (?) events in history and how they mix them with other possible explanations of what could have happened is done in a really clever, genius way. I was blown away of how they used the supposed 2000 computer shutdown problem in order to explain The Patriots' efforts of controlling the information flow and not to forget of how they put the Cold War within the defection of Nikolai Stephanovich Sokolov from Russia.

If you like Vamp so much then be sure that he will make a grim appearance in the next Metal Gear Solid.
----
Christless
11.06.2006 - 18:01
Warrior Poet
Account deleted
Thanks Darth, yeah the new game looks awesome. The historical stuff is great, all in all just a great game.
22.06.2006 - 18:02
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
I really cant wait to get my hands on the new MGS hope it becomes available to me soon enough
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
03.07.2006 - 19:48
Basso
Account deleted
MSG 1 and 2 is one of my alltime fav games. But MSG3 is just so fuckin dull I cant complete it, I just start it and then instantly get bored... I need to pull myself to gether and complete it for the story, but the game mechanics in MSG3 is just so horrible.
08.07.2006 - 09:06
Woven Elegy
Account deleted
Really looking forward to MGS4, but I hope just cause Snake looks cryptic that it is not the end of the MGS series.
They do so well, these games, it would be a real shame to stop it
10.07.2006 - 18:58
Basso
Account deleted
I really hope that MSG4 ends the MSG series. Hideo Kojima doesnt want to work with it anymore, and who wants a person to do anything he doesnt like? It wouldnt supprise me if the quality would crash because of his lack of excitement if it were to be annaunced a fifth. No lets cheer for MSG 4 and hope its the best game ever
24.07.2006 - 14:48
Joey Jo Jo
Piece of shit
I think MSG is really fucking lame, with one of the funniest Tom Clancy parody like story lines in the world, just WTF stuff completly! But besides the really luaghable story line, I hate how the game takes itself seriously. Like the makers have no idea they have some SEAL dude fighting Vampires and Psychics!!!! AND A COWBOY!!!

The games seem a hell of a lot longer than they really are, but besides most of the story scenes have some guy talking pure milatary and terrorist BS for like 40 minutes, the game can be beaten is less than 2 hours(which I have easily done many times). Basically, you just hide in a corner behind something waiting for some guy to pass. If he sees you, SO WHAT!!! Like some super milatary guy can't take on 3 people which come for backup! All that hiding can make the game go past 20 hours(also, something I have done playng the first time on all the games). Also, after they find and try to kill you, you go back to hide behind another box, and after 5 minutes the guards completly forget about you! Just lazy fucking gameplay with a million loopholes to make it a lot easier than what it seems. You have to be retarded to be intimadated by the gameplay, which is the worst I have seen. Case and point, videogames are NOT epic movies.

Anyway, a game that suggests you sneak around and NOT KILL PEOPLE is just a whole new low. I'm also really surprised that Hideo Kojima actually takes his games seriously, since Uwe Boll (made House of the Dead and Alone in the Dark, 2 of the worst movies ever, but FUN!!!) tried to adapt Metal Gear Solid into a movie and had this to say....
"Absolutely not! I don't know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of thing. We've never talked to him. It's impossible that we'd ever do a movie with him."
No one else can truly make MGS come to life than Boll. Since MGS taken seriously could really make the worst movie in the world, since it alraedy holds the title of worst VG in my book.

EDIT: Also the hiding inside the box thing is the most retarded "stealth" technique I have ever seen. Bringing up the horrible AI, which made the game a breeze, they would actually walk up to you hiding in a box and walk away? How could I not luagh? The knocking on the wall shit is retarded. "What's that noise? it was nothing, it's like the 5th time I heard and I can't tell what it is". Aren't the bad guys suppossed to be super soldiers with enhanced abilities and senses? They were in the first game, and that game had the worst AI ever! I remember running around in the snow having some guy following my footprints around a metal box and falling off my chair laughing.

And the stupid motherfucking anti-smoking message the game had. Oh yea, people die from smoking a ciggeratte for just a minute! and I love how in the in the sequel there's this part where you're naked and you can't attack, cos when you're in a life/death situation, you clearly care about what people will think of your penis. I only mention this becuase it made me laugh extremly hard and how people praise the game for it's realisticness. Amazing how many stealth genre games popped up after this. Notice I never nitpicked the story(which is pure shit, remember?), since stories don't matter in a game, it's the gameplay, and MGS has none. Thank god for Gameboy!
----
"If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys."
- Orson Welles
25.07.2006 - 15:17
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
But besides the really luaghable story line, I hate how the game takes itself seriously. Like the makers have no idea they have some SEAL dude fighting Vampires and Psychics!!!! AND A COWBOY!!!

Laughable storyline, what is so laughable about it? That of which you are whining about can be considered as Magic Realism, something present in literature from a long time now and respected. It consists of taking supernatural and fantastic elements for granted as if they weren't in the story. Magic Realism does not have anything stupid in it.

Basically, you just hide in a corner behind something waiting for some guy to pass. If he sees you, SO WHAT!!! Like some super milatary guy can't take on 3 people which come for backup!

When you get inside the game the thought of being spotted makes you tense because you don't want to be spotted. If you don't want to hide then fight them face to face, the game allows you to do it so why crying about it.

Also, after they find and try to kill you, you go back to hide behind another box, and after 5 minutes the guards completly forget about you! Just lazy fucking gameplay with a million loopholes to make it a lot easier than what it seems. You have to be retarded to be intimadated by the gameplay, which is the worst I have seen. Case and point, videogames are NOT epic movies.

I can hardly remember the details of previous games to MGS3 but in MGS3 and perhaps the third one trying to hide while being in alert in the box generates too much suspicion and the soldiers raise the box resulting in your discovery. The guards do not forget about you, what do you want them to do if they cannot find you? They need to return to patrol the area that has been designated to them. As I said, if you take the job of hiding seriously, you will not want to be spotted and getting near a soldier can make you tense. Plus being spotted damages the ending results and rank at the end. That is enough to take the stealth gameplay seriously. Videogames can be better than movies.

Anyway, a game that suggests you sneak around and NOT KILL PEOPLE is just a whole new low.

The more options you get to have to exercise free will in a game the greater it is. It is completely optional, if you want to kill them do it, if you don't want then don't.

Also the hiding inside the box thing is the most retarded "stealth" technique I have ever seen. Bringing up the horrible AI, which made the game a breeze, they would actually walk up to you hiding in a box and walk away? How could I not luagh?

This has been upgraded with each Metal Gear. The limitations of a Playstation One videogame are obvious but some may have limitations themselves that cannot let them see this.

The knocking on the wall shit is retarded. "What's that noise? it was nothing, it's like the 5th time I heard and I can't tell what it is". Aren't the bad guys suppossed to be super soldiers with enhanced abilities and senses? They were in the first game, and that game had the worst AI ever! I remember running around in the snow having some guy following my footprints around a metal box and falling off my chair laughing.

What do you want them to do when there is nothing when they go to where the noise comes from? If you listen something and there is nothing there, what can you do? Perhaps start a search in the place but the enemy AI could have its limitations with the Playstation One and not to mention about the repercussions that making a false alert could bring to a soldier, so he may hesitate into making a chaos out of nothing. In following MGSs making a noise constantly makes the soldier to rush where the noise comes from. If you know of a game that does better, in the same situation and while being inside the same videogame genre, then tell which one.

And the stupid motherfucking anti-smoking message the game had. Oh yea, people die from smoking a ciggeratte for just a minute! and I love how in the in the sequel there's this part where you're naked and you can't attack, cos when you're in a life/death situation, you clearly care about what people will think of your penis. I only mention this becuase it made me laugh extremly hard and how people praise the game for it's realisticness. Amazing how many stealth genre games popped up after this. Notice I never nitpicked the story(which is pure shit, remember?), since stories don't matter in a game, it's the gameplay, and MGS has none.

The realism people talk about this game is related more to the care for details. A game cannot go strictly as reality goes, it would be too restraint. He attacks while covering his parts with one of his hands. Stories matter in a videogame and the gameplay of Metal Gear is the best I have seen inside the Stealth videogame genre.

Thank god for Gameboy!

Yes, the enemy AI of MGS does not match the possibilities of this handheld that only allow its AI to hit or miss.
----
Christless
25.07.2006 - 18:42
Joey Jo Jo
Piece of shit
Gameboy is not anywhere close to the AI of anything if you ask me, but what's wromg with simple gaming?
It cuts all the BS out. You really think they've made better games than that of Super Mario and Zelda?
Besides those, the best games are on PC

Anyway, all that detail put into Metal Gear Solid, it leaves out the detail where it needs it most, the gameplay, which is one dimensional. It's like Final Fantasy. you get all this high detail crap, but when it goes to the gameplay, it falls on it's face. It's form over substance.

The game is not meant for fighting face to face, the bad guys are push overs and sorta result to tactics, but it's all too easy. It's a really tedius game, in every game there's this point where they make you backtrack and get something and come back. It's not even more difficult, just annoying.

I dunno, I'll just stick with Morrowind, Knights of the Old Republic, and Fallout. Screw that pretentious BS.
----
"If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys."
- Orson Welles
07.08.2006 - 11:58
The New Black
Account deleted
does raiden still look like a girl without the ninja suit on? lol.
i downloaded the trailor for metal gear solid : guns of the patroits man MGS4 looks soooo good it sucks that snake has only got like 6 months to live .
ive got a funny metal gear solid (awesome) video from Newgrounds
heres the link
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/297383
16.08.2006 - 00:46
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
@Black Wizard:

It is very easy to reply again in this thread without mentioning those things I answered from your previous post, isn't it? Then you just try to defend those things you thought were left unscathed. It is always the same bullshit with everyone here.

What is wrong about simple AIs? Nothing is wrong with them. But if you come here complaining about a lame AI and then praise a handheld which has such a limited AI then there is the problem. When I am eating pizza I am not thinking about eating chicken because they have different taste and thus satisfy different needs. The same thing applies to videogames; I will not compare a videogame such as Mario (platform) to another videogame which is from a different genre. But that is something you don't understand I would say. Just look at those games you mentioned there, they are all RPGs. If you are going to compare Metal Gear Solid to other videogames then compare it to videogames of Action/Stealth.

There is nothing wrong with Metal Gear Solid's gameplay. If you don't like this genre then it is more than obvious that you won't find joy playing it. I have to say that I don't like shooting games (unless I am playing multiplayer) but I don't go into those games' threads to bash them because I know that they are just not my taste.

Are the enemies pushovers? Just go and play it with the higher difficulty. When you are playing in Extreme difficult, fighting face to face is not something you can get away with easily. That is the reason of why games have different levels of difficulty, you know?

@The New Black:

Dude, if you went to Newgrounds to watch those videos, I will suggest you to look for both Metal Gear Solid Crisis 1 and 2. I already checked the "Awesome" video (in fact I have it downloaded in my computer) and it is pretty good. Also, if you like ridiculing Raiden for his looks then take a look to Metal Gear Solid Domestic.

Solid Snake has only six months to live? I didn't know that. I know that he is meant to age faster but I never read that there was already a deadline for him. He won't die in Metal Gear Solid 4 though, for Hideo himself assured that he will not die in the game.
----
Christless
16.08.2006 - 01:02
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Joey Jo Jo on 25.07.2006 at 18:42

Gameboy is not anywhere close to the AI of anything if you ask me, but what's wromg with simple gaming?
It cuts all the BS out. You really think they've made better games than that of Super Mario and Zelda?
Besides those, the best games are on PC

Anyway, all that detail put into Metal Gear Solid, it leaves out the detail where it needs it most, the gameplay, which is one dimensional. It's like Final Fantasy. you get all this high detail crap, but when it goes to the gameplay, it falls on it's face. It's form over substance.

The game is not meant for fighting face to face, the bad guys are push overs and sorta result to tactics, but it's all too easy. It's a really tedius game, in every game there's this point where they make you backtrack and get something and come back. It's not even more difficult, just annoying.

I dunno, I'll just stick with Morrowind, Knights of the Old Republic, and Fallout. Screw that pretentious BS.

My friend I also happen to be a great fan of Morrowind and KOTOR and I do know that they are awesome games, but they have their flaws like every god damn other game to ever get spawned on this earth. So throwing shit on other games to look your fave games look better is lame.
25.04.2007 - 20:51
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
MEtal Gear Solid Is GOD GAME..No other game can take the place Of MGS..
It's The best game Of My life..Really..I really never get bored palying Mgs..Although I've finished all three part of the game series,I usually play again and again..At least In every 2 month I play Whole MGs series completely.(sounds crazy)
I think Snake Is better than Raiden...
We all know that In MGS4 Snake is an old exhausted man..So in that I think case Raiden Will be better in playing..He'd be more experienced..
Although Snake is Too old in MGS4,Ocelot Seems to look as ususal(like MGS2)..
I'm eager to play MGS4..The waiting is Killing me!!!
KONAMI rules...METAL GEAR SOLID rules!!
26.04.2007 - 04:05
APOHAKC
The Bard
I liked Metal Gear solid on playstation, it was real good game..
Especially when you took that stinger after heli and blow that sniper bitch...
I didn't play new versions though
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
30.04.2007 - 03:37
Fhuesc

Firsts MG are a bunch of krap, but the MGS are totally diferent, i love then. I've played the first 2, and soon im going to play MGS3.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
23.08.2007 - 06:53
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I played it on Playstation and really liked it, the bosses were really cool. However I'm not much into this kinda game, so I didin't worry to get the further versions. But I recognize it's one of the greatest games ever made.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!