Metal Storm logo
Havok - New Single Up For Download And Streaming

With the excitement growing for the approaching release date of thrashers Havok's third full-length, Unnatural Selection, the album's lead single "Give Me Liberty... Or Give Me Death" has surfaced online. Their label Candlelight Records has made the single available as a free download and streaming at their official Bandcamp page.

Unnatural Selection drops on June 25th, 2013 in North America via Candlelight Records. More details were previously reported here. You can catch the band on their upcoming North American tour which starts this month.

Unnatural Selection tracklist:

01. I Am The State
02. Give Me Liberty... Or Give Me Death
03. It Is True
04. Under The Gun
05. Waste Of Life
06. Untitled
07. Chasing The Edge
08. Worse Than War
09. Children Of The Grave [Black Sabbath cover]
10. Unnatural Selection

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Havok
Posted: 02.06.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 74 users
02.06.2013 - 11:06
psykometal
A staff guy...
This song didn't really grab me like the songs on Time Is Up did. The bass sounds kind of odd too, not sure if it's the mixing but it sounds kinda like sometimes the bassist is back and forth between plucking too hard and too soft.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

02.06.2013 - 11:53
Joppe
Steelemeister
Decent song
----
My vision is augmented
02.06.2013 - 17:05
Rulatore

Good song, looking forward to it
02.06.2013 - 21:47
DeathSlyzer

Written by psykometal on 02.06.2013 at 11:06

This song didn't really grab me like the songs on Time Is Up did. The bass sounds kind of odd too, not sure if it's the mixing but it sounds kinda like sometimes the bassist is back and forth between plucking too hard and too soft.

This song didn't grab me either. But for me, the drums were the biggest problem. They sound really out of place, I feel. The bass didn't sound that good either though. I am dissapointed, cause now we know how the whole album is gonna sound production wise, and with a sound like that, it won't get as far as Time Is Up did.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
03.06.2013 - 09:45
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
It off to a good start but as the song progress it got much weaker.

Nevertheless, i won't mind checking their new record.

Hits total: 2342 | This month: 6