Metal Storm logo
Queensrÿche - Another New Song Available Online

"Fallout", another new song from US progressive masters Queensrÿche, is now available for listening through the SoundCloud widget below. The song comes off the band's upcoming self-titled album, which is set to be released on June 24th in Europe and June 25th in North America via Century Media Records. More album details can be found at this location.

You can also listen to the previously released tracks "Redemption" and "Where Dreams Go To Die" here and over here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Queensrÿche
Posted: 02.06.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 76 users
03.06.2013 - 02:11
dougver1
Woah! this one was really enjoyable! I gotta say kickin' tate is looking like the best move this band has made in a long long time...
03.06.2013 - 03:11
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Not bad, pretty killer actually. The mixing on the bass sounds a tad off, but it's still pretty solid nonetheless. Still way better than Tate's shit for sure.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
03.06.2013 - 19:17
Written by dougver1 on 03.06.2013 at 02:11

Woah! this one was really enjoyable! I gotta say kickin' tate is looking like the best move this band has made in a long long time...

LOL, no shit, couldn't agree more...

Tate is serious asshole anyway, and has lost everything that made him awesome in the 80's.

I can't wait to hear the rest of this album, so I am definitely going to buy it based on what I've heard so far. It's nice to see them bounce back like this after so long. With the exception of maybe a couple of tracks from Promised Land and Mindcrime II, I haven't been able to get into them since Empire.
04.06.2013 - 07:17
maged918
Weak.. Lacks a certain "edge", the mixing indeed is off.

Hits total: 2016 | This month: 4