Metal Storm logo
Melechesh - Confirm New Touring Guitarist For Upcoming Shows

As previously reported, melodic black metallers Melechesh will embark on a North American headlining tour later this month, with support from Vreid, Lightning Swords Of Death and Reign Of Lies. Ralph Santolla (Death, Deicide, Obituary, Iced Earth) will be filling the second-guitarist slot in Melechesh for the trek, which also includes the band's first-ever appearance in Mexico.

The band explained the decision on their Facebook page: "Moloch toured 1.5 tours out of 7 tours supporting The Epigenesis album. He is our friend but he hasn't been in the band since half a year. Melechesh is not a priority for him and hasn't been for a few years. His unique friendship with Ashmedi enabled him to remain in the band for as long as he did and his contributions are admired and well noted. Hence we decided to part ways. We hold him in high regards, nothing will change we will make music because we want to, he has other priorities such as and fairly speaking his own personal career."

Commented Ralph Santolla: "I'm psyched to be doing the Melechesh tour. We've been talking about it for a while, and this was the perfect time. Ashmedi and I are good friends, and I love the music. Looking forward to seeing all of my friends in Mexico, the U.S. and Canada soon!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Melechesh
Posted: 07.06.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 48 users
07.06.2013 - 13:09
Big-Al

Cool!
----

I drink moosepiss
07.06.2013 - 17:10