Metal Storm logo
ReVamp - Reveal New Album Title And Cover Artwork

Dutch metallers ReVamp have revealed today that their new album will be titled Wild Card. It will be released via Nuclear Blast on August 23rd, 2013 (and not in September as announced) and you can already take a look at the album's cover below. Plus, you can watch the first album trailer, including video footage from the studio and a brand new song snippet as well.

The artwork takes the album's concept literally and was created by Richard Stark of NI Concept and Design.

Floor Jansen explains how the title came about: "This album became the most aggressive album I've ever made and in the lyrics I tell a lot about my personal experiences of the last years. This resulted into some heavy stories and some openhearted 'screams' I needed out of my system. It matches the violence of the music in a great way, we wrote as a great team! But not one sentence or word can really cover the contents of this album. Its variety in all its ingredients makes it almost impossible. A wild card is an unpredictable and unforeseeable factor. You don't know what you're getting, or when. That's this album! It's 100% ReVamp and it's your wild card!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: ReVamp
Posted: 07.06.2013 by Angel_Lament

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 103 users
07.06.2013 - 22:16
Opethian

This i might check out. Floor is an amazing vocalist and downright gorgeous
08.06.2013 - 00:03
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Debut album had some great tunes, will be checking it out as well.
08.06.2013 - 01:37
Migtanteot

Yeah!, wating for this Album. I rather Floor in ReVamp than Nightwish. she had a better develop and Fluency with them!
and I want to listen to her agressivest perfomance.
08.06.2013 - 03:38
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
What a boring cover art...
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
08.06.2013 - 13:46
Enissa

The artwork looks amazing for sure, and the snnipet sounds promising
08.06.2013 - 19:31
Susan
Smeghead
I am so absolutely beyond excited for this. Words fail when trying to describe the beauty of Floor and her music!
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs

Hits total: 3248 | This month: 7