Metal Storm logo
Anacrusis - Kenn Nardi New Song Online

"Dead Letters", a brand new song from vocalist/guitarist Kenn Nardi of progressive/thrash metallers Anacrusis, can now be streamed in the YouTube clip below. Nardi recorded new songs over the last couple of years during the band reunion rehearsals/shows/festivals.

Nardi revealed in an online post in April that he is "planning to finish the new music and release it in some form, but I'm not sure of the details just yet. This will not be an acoustic project like Cruel April. It will be exactly the same album that I had intended to record with John and Mike [the band's original drummer and bass player]."

"I still plan to call it Parallax Error, though I am debating whether to put the name Anacrusis on it or not. Regardless, by any name, the album would be the same. I plan on posting a medley of samples soon to give everyone an idea what to expect. I personally have so much time and creative effort invested in these songs that I did not want to abandon the entire project just because we cannot find the time to be a band right now. Hopefully some of you will enjoy what I have created this time and the new recordings will be something fresh for those of you who've waited for new Anacrusis music."

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Anacrusis
Posted: 11.06.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 22 users
11.06.2013 - 22:56
Joppe
Steelemeister
Not what I was expecting
----
My vision is augmented
12.06.2013 - 02:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Joppe on 11.06.2013 at 22:56

Not what I was expecting

c mon its good, good song, much better then it could be
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 3132 | This month: 3