Metal Storm logo
Here's Some Great Xmas Gift Ideas- Or Not....

21.12.2006 - 07:31
animal

10 Most Dangerous Toys

Maybe some of you might have seen these;

----
"I got 1,000 years of power! Come and get me!" Robert McLain- Royal Oak, MI
21.12.2006 - 07:47
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
This was toy number 5 or something-

My sister had like 3 of these and damn...those things were powerful. I definitely showed my cat whose the boss...
21.12.2006 - 08:34
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Hey, About the Yard darts, My Girlfriend has those! And I had some when I was a Youngin' as well. They are really fun. And about the Home atomic energy lab, Nothing says marry Christmas Like An Atomic Blast created from The Palm of a seven year old (Bodies are Flyin' People are Diein' and it all feels good.)
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
21.12.2006 - 08:52
Eternal Flames

I remember having one of these "mini hammocks" that had no support bars on each end to keep it open. I can't say that I ever had a dangerous experience with it, but there were times that you kind of got tangled up in it and being about 6-7 years old at the time, it was quite hard for me to get out of the thing too. It was quite an annoying piece of crap to be honest.
21.12.2006 - 16:09
MeGaDeTh_fReAk

Written by Dangerboner on 21.12.2006 at 07:47

This was toy number 5 or something-

My sister had like 3 of these and damn...those things were powerful. I definitely showed my cat whose the boss...

lolz i had lyk 2 of those my bro pulled the string and it borke so did the head it was pretty funny.............
21.12.2006 - 18:06
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
presumably they didn't read the box before adding the 'atomic energy lab' to the list of dangerous toys. I thought schools were obligated to teach basic GCSE physics.

[/ruining this thread]
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.