Metal Storm logo
Necrowretch - New Video Online, Compilation In October

French death metallers Necrowretch have released a video clip for the title track of Putrid Death Sorcery, their debut album released in January. If you never heard of the band or are just curious, this is a good opportunity to discover them. You can watch the video here.

Necrowretch will also release Bestial Rites 2009-2012, a compilation of the band's sold out demos and EPs. This release will be out on October 21st across Europe on CD and as digital download through Century Media Records. Bestial Rites 2009-2012 includes all tracks of the Putrefactive Infestation MLP, the Now You're In Hell 7", the Necrollections demo and the Rising From Purulence demo as well as a previously unreleased cover version of Merciless' classic tune "Pure Hate" for a total of 17 tracks.

Bestial Rites 2009-2012 tracklist:

01. Putrefactive Infestation
02. Sepulchral Pleading
03. A Rancid Spree
04. Sadistic Expiation
05. From A Hideous Summoning
06. Zombie Ritual [Death cover]
07. Pure Hate [Merciless cover]
08. Evil Dismay / Necrollections
09. Unholy Stench Of Sin
10. Supposed To Rot [Nihilist cover]
11. Called From The Grave
12. Regurgitated Remains
13. Impending Morbidity
14. Repugnizer
15. Assumed Dead
16. Rising From Purulence
17. Buried To Death

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Necrowretch
Posted: 18.07.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 10 users
19.07.2013 - 02:18
Swietowit11

Oh damn, I read this as "Necrocurse" initially and got way too excited. Still good news though.
19.07.2013 - 03:46
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by Swietowit11 on 19.07.2013 at 02:18

Oh damn, I read this as "Necrocurse" initially and got way too excited. Still good news though.

Similar style, similar name, similar font type...completely understandable that one might confuse the 2...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

19.07.2013 - 11:43
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Necrocurse and Necrowretch loook alike in name but sound nothing alike even though both play old school death metal Necrocurse's latest for example has some black in it whereas Necrowretch doesn't have that

Good to see them releasing this compilation on cd, will buy it then because for a lazy ass like me it's hanndier to play the compilation than all their demos and e.p.s separately And it will save the demo tapes from wearing out.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 1614 | This month: 7