Metal Storm logo
Triptykon - New Album Update

Having released their debut album Eparistera Daimones in 2010 and one EP on the same year, Triptykon led by former Hellhammer/Celtic Frost member Tom Gabriel "Warrior" Fischer have been quiet lately. However, the band is currently working on a new album and Tom G. Warrior has updated on what's going on at Triptykon's camp.

Latest update: "Triptykon's current rehearsal and arrangement sessions for the forthcoming second album sound sweepingly heavy, epic, and dark. And utterly diverse. Such music - and, indeed, the experience of creating it - is deeply alluring, even addictive.

The path leading to this point has been unexpectedly long and extremely challenging, even if for reasons largely unrelated to the group. And yet, we are reminded every time we meet why we have persisted. Love Triptykon or feel profound hatred for us, but this group sounds like no other - except the two from which we have arisen.

It will still be a few months until the music that is 'Daemon', 'Into Despair', 'Sycophant', 'Boleskine House', 'Tree Of Suffocated Souls', and many more, will be committed to the album proper. But having progressed, finally, so far into the process in this manner is moving beyond description."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Triptykon
Posted: 27.07.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 99 users
27.07.2013 - 19:32
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Cool. Looking forward to it.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
27.07.2013 - 20:31
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Awesome, I can't wait to hear more of what "the Warrrior" has in store for us!
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
28.07.2013 - 01:34
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Intrigued. BRING IT.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2977 | This month: 5