Metal Storm logo
Broken Hope - New Album Artwork Unveiled

Last year, Chicago death metallers Broken Hope signed with Century Media for the release of their comeback album, also their sixth album, Omen Of Disease to come out on September 30th. The band has now unveiled its cover artwork. 14 years later, there will be a new Broken Hope album and you can see its front painting right now created by world-renowned horror artist, Wes Benscoter (Slayer, Hypocrisy, Autopsy, Kreator, etc).

Guitarist Jeremy Wagner comments: "Wes Benscoter is one of my favorite artists, ever. In my opinion, he's right up there with Frank Frazetta, Michael Whelan, and Todd Schorr. Ever since Benscoter did our Repulsive Conception and Loathing album covers, I've wanted to work with him again. I was beyond thrilled when Benscoter agreed to take on the Omen Of Disease project... and he nailed it! He's captured the vile essence, putrid vibe, and apocalyptic, disease-laden horror of Omen Of Disease. Thank you for creating another masterpiece, Wes Benscoter."

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Broken Hope
Posted: 31.07.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 23 users
31.07.2013 - 12:53
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
I kind of remember enjoying Swamped in Gore, but it's been a while since I've listened to it, and I only listened to it once or twice. I guess I should look into their back catalogue a little more. Will probably listen to this just because I always like finding out if a band can make a successful comeback or not.
01.08.2013 - 15:02
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
This certainly will be the most anticipated death metal album of 13.

It gonna be hell lotta fun.
01.08.2013 - 23:20
exomorphyx89

Their best album cover to date. Can't wait to listen to this one!
----
"Bang you head against the stage and metal takes its place..."

Hits total: 1971 | This month: 4