Metal Storm logo
Carcass - Announce North American Select Shows

The first cut is the cheapest, Carcass say. The extreme metal legends made a new announcement that they will embark on a select amount of intimate headlining North American shows this September in support of their sixth full-length release Surgical Steel and possibly the most awaited new album this year alongside Black Sabbath's new release. Check out the dates for the Colonial Irrigation below and see if you'll get lucky.

Commented bassist/vocalist Jeff Walker: "Well we thought we'd play a few small key shows, kinda like the vibe we had in London earlier this year. Maybe we're being a bit optimistic thinking we can fill these venues? Well to make sure we do we're bringing along some old friends & bands who will probably blow us away. We're too much of a bunch of tight wads to throw a record release party so this is the closest you'll get - come on down, and bring your receipt with the new album purchase and demand a refund!"

In Europe, you get to see the band in support of Amon Amarth in November/December this year.

Officially, the new album Surgical Steel drops on September 16th (UK), September 13th (rest of Europe) and September 17th (North America).

Confirmed dates are as follows:

9/21/13 - Mac Hall Ballroom - Calgary, AB
9/23/13 - Reggie's - Chicago, IL (with Macabre)
9/25/13 - Saint Vitus - Brooklyn, NY (with Immolation)
9/26/13 - Gramercy Theatre - New York, NY (with Immolation)
9/28/13 - The Troubadour - Los Angeles, CA (with Exhumed)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Carcass
Event: Carcass: Colonial Irrigation Tour 2013
Posted: 02.08.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 29 users
02.08.2013 - 23:52
deadbraincells

Damnit! One Canadian show, and it's 3/4's of the way across the country from where I am.
03.08.2013 - 08:45
Metal George

I want to see the Hollywood show. but im playing with Vader the next day at the Whiskey a go go. should i spend a weekend in L.A.? yes!
04.08.2013 - 00:36
Lanthros

Written by Metal George on 03.08.2013 at 08:45

I want to see the Hollywood show. but im playing with Vader the next day at the Whiskey a go go. should i spend a weekend in L.A.? yes!

yes, yes you should

Hits total: 1713 | This month: 5