Additional info
Producer & recording: Nick Savio.
Mixing: Sascha Paeth.
Mastering: Michael "Miro" Rodenberg.
Photography: Susanna Prisco.

Staff review by
R Lewis
Rating:
For a not well-known band, hiring a famous vocalist is always an important career booster, often independent from the quality of the album that gets released. Then, if the singer is renowned Fabio Lione (Rhapsody Of Fire, Vision Divine) and the output of the combo is solid and enjoyable, even better.

"The heaviest and darkest Hollow Haze chapter has begun," is what the band stated at the beginning of their experience with Fabio, who replaced long-time singer Ramon Sonato. And this promise has totally been upheld: Countdown To Revenge is an obscure, aggressive and powerful album.

Read more ››
published 14.07.2013 | Comments (5)

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 123 users
11.08.2013 - 09:42
Rating: 9
mikeprado30

I don't know, but I got the feeling this will be a great album, not just because Fabio is in the line-up.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
10.09.2013 - 07:18
mikeprado30

And it's truly a very nice album, with nice performance of every member of the band.
----
02.10.2013 - 22:27
Cernunnos

This is an incredible album and one of Fabio's best performances. Can't wait to see the future of this band. I just hope that Fabio will be able to juggle all three of the bands he's in.
24.11.2013 - 11:32
DeathSlyzer

What a fantastic album this is. Fabio really gets to shine here. I don't know if I've heard him this aggressive before. There were definitely some moments on this disc that made me go "Wow, is that Fabio!?"
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
29.06.2014 - 02:10
mikeprado30

Written by DeathSlyzer on 24.11.2013 at 11:32

What a fantastic album this is. Fabio really gets to shine here. I don't know if I've heard him this aggressive before. There were definitely some moments on this disc that made me go "Wow, is that Fabio!?"

Well, I hope you heard the song "Thunder's Mighty Roar" from the Rhapsody's The Dark Secret EP. There we got an unleashed and aggresive Fabio
----
29.06.2014 - 15:41
DeathSlyzer

Written by mikeprado30 on 29.06.2014 at 02:10

Well, I hope you heard the song "Thunder's Mighty Roar" from the Rhapsody's The Dark Secret EP. There we got an unleashed and aggresive Fabio

You know what? I don't think I have. Let me go check that one out...

Wow, yeah, you were right. That was pretty damn aggressive alright.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?

Hits total: 4269 | This month: 6