Metal Storm logo
Maniyax Records News

11.08.2013 - 21:08
maniyaxrecs

Hi all,

yes, you read right, I will give away free records with any order above 80 ? (excl. shippingcosts). I will add one record of your choice up to 12 ? - just inform me via email. Please find the link to my shop below. I have to get some space for my new release which is this:

ALDO RAINE / NOUS ÉTIONS Split 10":
This is MNYX-Release no. 8 and it is a very very nice record. The "Do-it-together"-mentality was the main thing that brought us all together and so this became a split between a canadian and a german band and with many nice labels like Don't live like me Records, Aqueous Records, Truelove Entertainment and Désertion Records (USA, Canada, France and Germany).

Both bands have released very good debuts in the first half of 2012 and now they put out this four-song split. Aldo Raine combines screamo/hardcore with dreamy post-rock touch from Düsseldorf, Germany and Nous Étions play post-metal and sludge influenced screamo from Montreal, Canada. The mood of the record is quite ethereal and a little darker than their previous songs and the sound of the split is dynamic and properly heavy. Excellent stuff for Fans of Amber, Sed Non Satiata, Le pre ou je suis mort, etc.!

- Listen and Download for on their Bandcamp.
- First Review on BorderlineFuckUp.
- Buy in my Webshop.

The covers are silkscreend by Black Ink on heavyweight eco-cardboard and look freaking amazing. The artwork is so detailed and perfect it makes me cringe and it was created by the amazing David Schiesser. The sound is superb and you will be amazed on the quality of this recording. You can take a look at ALDO RAINE fooling around while recording on Vimeo:
http://vimeo.com/56719916

So, thats that, please check out my shop, you will find lots of nice records with affordable pricing.

On its way is:
ELIZABETH, DEATH ENGINE, EIBON, AS WE DRAW, NO OMEGA, THE PHANTOM CARRIAGE, VUYVR, KEN MODE, O, MONACHUS, MASAKARI, PAPAYA, PLANKS, GOTTESMORDER uvm.

Check out my Shop at: http://maniyax.tictail.com

As always: thanks a lot for your orders and feedback,
have a nice Sunday,
Fabian