Metal Storm logo
Where in the washroom do you leave your toothbrush?

17.08.2013 - 00:32
MetalSpider

A weird yet interesting question...where in the washroom do you leave your toothbrush; and where do you brush your teeth for that matter? Do you even leave it in the washroom?

Most people I know leave their toothbrush next to the sink in a cup or holder...which is what I do. However, my sister's friend who has been living with my parents, sister and I for a year leaves his toothbrush in the shower (and I'm guessing brushes his teeth there). Now, I personally find this weird...not sure why, but it just seems strange to me.

Now what about you guys?
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
17.08.2013 - 03:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Is this seriusly ok in the closet whit mirror
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.08.2013 - 10:16
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I leave my toothbrush in a cup on the sink, along with the toothpaste. But I tedn to brus my teeth in my room behind the computer, because while reading stuff on the Interner I forget that I'm brusing and it's not as boring as just watching yourself in the mirror. That way I even brush my teeh more thorogughly, because it takes longer I love this thread tho, this forum sure needs more wacky and relaxing threads
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
18.08.2013 - 02:25
Thrashette

Mine's next to my sink... But I tend to pace up and down the hall while brushing my teeth, or when I lived in university residence and had to use a communal bathroom, I paced back and forth in the bathroom.
18.08.2013 - 02:56
VPeter

Sometimes next to the sink but I also sometimes put it in my bag of medical supplies because of my brother's annoying forgetfulness who's toothbrush belongs to who.
18.08.2013 - 04:52
FOOCK Nam

On the row sticked with mirror up on the sink. Its bathroom, and few pace next there is toilet. When i was in US internship in my flat, there is two sinks i shared with, one in the bathroom with toilet, i dont quite sure but nobodies put toothbrush inside, the other sink is next to that room with closet. Could be on sink with closet is (if) for female make up before going out... I dont understand why they have two sinks, like description, becuz of 4 roomates or not,... But probably there must be place for female make up and do hygiene...
18.08.2013 - 22:36
ANGEL REAPER

In tool shed ...cause i brush my teeth with razor wire and acid (yeah totally Chuck Norris moment here )...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
18.08.2013 - 22:43
Sophist

Cup, near the sink, brush in front of the mirror, the easiest way to feed your narcissism.
18.08.2013 - 22:47
ANGEL REAPER

Dude i have seen your washroom...that toothbrush got disintegrated 2 days after you left it there
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
19.08.2013 - 06:05
MetalSpider

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 18.08.2013 at 22:36

In tool shed ...cause i brush my teeth with razor wire and acid (yeah totally Chuck Norris moment here )...

That's fucking epic! Lol
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
19.08.2013 - 13:11
ANGEL REAPER

Written by MetalSpider on 19.08.2013 at 06:05

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 18.08.2013 at 22:36

That's fucking epic! Lol

and i still have better smile than the 90% of people
----
19.08.2013 - 22:32
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
In my pen stand.

Many of my friend's toothbrush are of the same color as of mine. So i keep it away.
19.08.2013 - 23:08
Mad Arab666

On top of the sink in a glass. Has to be easy to get because I don't function well in the mornings.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
20.08.2013 - 00:22
Warman
Erotic Stains
On a shelf in the bathroom. And I brush in front of the mirror in the bathroom, most of the time.
----
08.09.2013 - 13:09
Ernis
狼獾
On the charger... because mine's a power brush. And I wouldn't say it's a good idea to brush in front of a mirror because swiping the paste off the mirror is an irritating chore...
10.09.2013 - 04:39
MetallicA

Next to my sink with all my other stuff. I brush in front of the mirror as well.

@Ernis - haha yeah, that is annoying. I wipe mine down every so often.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.