Metal Storm logo
TOTAL DICKS OF THE MONTH AWARDS

List of winners of ANGEL REAPERS "TOTAL DICK of the MONTH" awards.Each month one winner will be selected from around the metal universe.
Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Created by: ANGEL REAPER | 01.09.2013

1. Canadian Government - August 2013 (Total Dicks for raising fees for musician who would like to perform in Canada making many bands discard Canada from their touring schedules.)
2. Tobias Sidegรฅrd of Necrophobic - September 2013 (found guilty for domestic violence which make him total dick of this month.)
3. Glen Benton of Deicide and Broken Hope - October 2013 (Glen for throwing Broken Hope off the tour and generally for diva behavior during it .BH for being dicks too.)
4. "Thats racist!" yelling folks and Mastodon's Thanksgiving T-Shirt - November 2013 ("Apparently Mastodon's politically incorrect T-shirt got a lot of flak by "politically correct" citizens at the end of this month. Sure, the shirt is stupid, but racist? Not that much."E.Mols86 made me correct my perfectly broken english. :D)
5. Prakarn Harnphanbusakorn for killing Surrender Of Divinity's frontman - January 2014 (This a-hole killed frontman because he was not a true satanist? What the hell???)
6. Tim Lambesis of As I Lay Dying - February 2014 (Pleads guilty In murder for hire (solicitation of murder) which makes him a total dick in my book .)
7. Testament - March 2014 (For unlpuging their supporting act.)
8. James Kottak of Scorpions & The guy who stabbed The Slot frontwoman - April 2014 (1.for drunken indecency on airport .2.for ..well its obvious)
9. Kirk Windstein of Crowbar - May 2014 (For kicking a fan on stage.Is that the spirit of metal?! Is that professional behavior on stage while performing ?!)
10. Upon A Burning Body - July 2014 (Faked the frontman kidnapping as publicity stunt.Than denied it.Dicks...)

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by ANGEL REAPER ]

Comments page 2 / 8

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 231   [ 3 ignored ]   Visited by: 269 users
31.10.2013 - 23:13
euronymous
Written by Erik M. on 31.10.2013 at 22:35

Written by euronymous on 31.10.2013 at 21:13

The golden dawn from greece, the gay parade and the stupid nationalists and the stupid faggots, the spies from america or something i don't remember now...

Clearly someone hasn't bothered with reading the desciption of this list.

fuck
01.11.2013 - 23:46
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Oh dick abundance Lol
----
The Fangirl.
02.11.2013 - 18:05
Erik M.
AR, you have misspelled "Glenn" it seems.
02.11.2013 - 20:01
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Erik M. on 02.11.2013 at 18:05

AR, you have misspelled "Glenn" it seems.

fixed
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
02.11.2013 - 21:30
Erik M.
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.11.2013 at 20:01

fixed

Oh my bad, as his name is actually "Glen" and not "Glenn". Never even heard of the guy, so I didn't know. So I actually meant that "Geln" should be "Glen".
02.11.2013 - 21:55
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Erik M. on 02.11.2013 at 21:30

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.11.2013 at 20:01

fixed

Oh my bad, as his name is actually "Glen" and not "Glenn". Never even heard of the guy, so I didn't know. So I actually meant that "Geln" should be "Glen".

dude what? i typed it good...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
02.11.2013 - 21:58
Erik M.
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.11.2013 at 21:55

But I meant the explanation: "Geln for throwing Broken Hope off..." in your list. You'll see what I mean.
02.11.2013 - 22:01
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Erik M. on 02.11.2013 at 21:58

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.11.2013 at 21:55

But I meant the explanation: "Geln for throwing Broken Hope off..." in your list. You'll see what I mean.

ok i fixed that too
----
02.11.2013 - 22:16
Erik M.
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.11.2013 at 22:01

ok i fixed that too

23.11.2013 - 01:26
Erik M.
Marcel will be the total dick of this month, for fooling us regular MS users about lists getting permanently removed.
23.11.2013 - 02:33
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Erik M. on 23.11.2013 at 01:26

Marcel will be the total dick of this month, for fooling us regular MS users about lists getting permanently removed.

That wasn't dickish, just to point out the obsession some people here have with the making of pathetic lists, that's it
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.11.2013 - 16:44
Erik M.
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 23.11.2013 at 02:33

That wasn't dickish, just to point out the obsession some people here have with the making of pathetic lists, that's it

Not dickish? Most would disagree with you. You weren't here but quite a few people who were online that day were furious.

Also, what you view as pathetic lists doesn't have to be the case for everyone, you know. For example, I dislike year-lists, but it doesn't make them pathetic even though they are cliché.
23.11.2013 - 17:15
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
If you got furious over that shit... Then I'm afraid your priorities are fucked up. I honestly hope the joke worked as a lesson to some people though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
23.11.2013 - 17:59
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Lots of people take those lists way too serious. That's why a lesson had to be taught.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.11.2013 - 18:26
Erik M.
Written by X-Ray Rod on 23.11.2013 at 17:15

If you got furious over that shit... Then I'm afraid your priorities are fucked up. I honestly hope the joke worked as a lesson to some people though.

What if you wrote a bunch of reviews and those got deleted? Would your priorities be fucked up too then if you got mad about that? If your answer is "no" then you simply aren't in the position to say anything about people who like lists since then you clearly don't understand that some people put a lot of time and effort in their lists, which is the same with reviews. That being said, I do somewhat agree with you as of course there are more important things in life.
23.11.2013 - 19:49
ANGEL REAPER
No Marcel wont be a total dick of the month since he just trolled you guys good.And its your fault you fell for that ->next time trust the official site news not shoutbox
also i dont consider my lists big deal -> hell even this list is a satirical ,semi-joke list.Maybe i am serious only about ANGEL REAPER PRESENTS list since there are 35+ releases from various unknown bands
that being said ,any cadidates for November? i cant find some,my best choice is team who fucked up new Epica's release...
----
23.11.2013 - 20:44
Erik M.
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 23.11.2013 at 19:49

No Marcel wont be a total dick of the month since he just trolled you guys good.And its your fault you fell for that ->next time trust the official site news not shoutbox
also i dont consider my lists big deal -> hell even this list is a satirical ,semi-joke list.Maybe i am serious only about ANGEL REAPER PRESENTS list since there are 35+ releases from various unknown bands
that being said ,any cadidates for November? i cant find some,my best choice is team who fucked up new Epica's release...

Too bad, would've been fun to see Marcel in this list. I fell for it because Monolithic told me on Facebook. I then logged in and saw a lot of mad people in the shoutbox so I assumed the official announcement still had to follow. But due to Hex_Omega creating a petition in the form of a list, BitterCOld told us it was just a joke, which was only 15 minutes after I heard it, so I only experienced the joke for a short time. If there still wasn't official news about it on the next day I (and others) surely would've figured out it was a joke.

That being said, Marcel will most likely know a good candidate for you. But what exactly happened with Epica's new release? I remember reading something about it, but can't remember exactly what it was. I usually am totally not up-to-date when it comes to news.
23.11.2013 - 21:29
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Erik M. on 23.11.2013 at 20:44

That being said, Marcel will most likely know a good candidate for you. But what exactly happened with Epica's new release? I remember reading something about it, but can't remember exactly what it was. I usually am totally not up-to-date when it comes to news.

well aparently thir record company made a series of fault copies ,with missing songs/vocal lines or something like that .I am not familiar either ,had just small amount of time to follow the whole story ...
----
23.11.2013 - 21:41
Erik M.
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 23.11.2013 at 21:29

well aparently thir record company made a series of fault copies ,with missing songs/vocal lines or something like that .I am not familiar either ,had just small amount of time to follow the whole story ...

Huh? That would be the 2nd time they screw up because they made a mistake with the most recent album as well: the last song doesn't contain any vocals. But that only is true for a certain amount of albums since they fixed it when they found out. I happen to own the album that does NOT contain the vocals. I remember being surprised when I listened to that song because of that. Seriously, how stupid are they, to make a mistake like that.
02.12.2013 - 22:19
euronymous
The t shirt showing one whore indianos woman giving foot to one barbarian european who aim her, first will rape her, then eat the food and finally will kill her and her familly. On present days we have the american worms.
Explain in it with your words master of total dicks of the month.
02.12.2013 - 22:32
ANGEL REAPER
What? euro really ....take your meds....
----
03.12.2013 - 16:19
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
I would have opted for Wednesday 13 showing up at a venue and then deciding that the stage was too small for them (which btw was not the case, bands with 6 people and loads of gear have played that same venue) and cancelling the gig and also not allowing the support acts that were on tour with them to play. hence no live bands that night.
Btw Wednesday 13's tour agent knew about the stage specifics and such long beforehand.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

03.12.2013 - 16:23
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 03.12.2013 at 16:19

I would have opted for Wednesday 13 showing up at a venue and then deciding that the stage was too small for them (which btw was not the case, bands with 6 people and loads of gear have played that same venue) and cancelling the gig and also not allowing the support acts that were on tour with them to play. hence no live bands that night.
Btw Wednesday 13's tour agent knew about the stage specifics and such long beforehand.

a link please .I was not aware of that.Also that is so narcistic ...
----
03.12.2013 - 18:37
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I wholeheartedly accept the number 4th candidate. Such big failure with stupid t shirt.
----
The Fangirl.
03.12.2013 - 19:32
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Marcel's suggestion is way better than the current one. I've read quite a few comments on their facebook page my disappointed fans but can't fan a decent link atm.
----
Rod, let me love you.
03.12.2013 - 21:26
Erik M.
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 03.12.2013 at 16:19

I'm totally not up-to-date of news in general and I've still read that this has happened, so it's strange to me that AR didn't read this news.

So I totally agree that these guys are the right choice for this list and not the current choice. Arrogant bastards. I hope they lose a ton of fans because of this pathetic act.

But dude, you still have to correct all those spelling mistakes... or give me your password and then I'll do it for you.
03.12.2013 - 21:26
Erik M.
Written by X-Ray Rod on 03.12.2013 at 19:32

Marcel's suggestion is way better than the current one. I've read quite a few comments on their facebook page my disappointed fans but can't fan a decent link atm.

Yep, I agree Marcel's suggestion is WAY better. The current one is totally lame in comparison. Sorry, AR.
03.12.2013 - 21:36
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Nothing is really lame with the latest choice.
----
The Fangirl.
03.12.2013 - 21:41
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Written by angel. on 03.12.2013 at 21:36
Nothing is really lame with the latest choice.

Not really, I agree with you... but I think Marcel's suggestion captures the true essence of being an asshole much better.
----
Rod, let me love you.
03.12.2013 - 21:45
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by X-Ray Rod on 03.12.2013 at 21:41
Not really, I agree with you... but I think Marcel's suggestion captures the true essence of being an asshole much better.

in this regard, yeah they represent an asshole more, but Mastodon's stupid design of that shirt was also tricky, erm you know that brings mixed feelings, many can misinterpret it... though yeah they are not a clearly a dick in this term.
----
The Fangirl.

Hits total: 7497 | This month: 23