Metal Storm logo
TOTAL DICKS OF THE MONTH AWARDS

List of winners of ANGEL REAPERS "TOTAL DICK of the MONTH" awards.Each month one winner will be selected from around the metal universe.
Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Created by: ANGEL REAPER | 01.09.2013

1. Canadian Government - August 2013 (Total Dicks for raising fees for musician who would like to perform in Canada making many bands discard Canada from their touring schedules.)
2. Tobias Sidegård of Necrophobic - September 2013 (found guilty for domestic violence which make him total dick of this month.)
3. Glen Benton of Deicide and Broken Hope - October 2013 (Glen for throwing Broken Hope off the tour and generally for diva behavior during it .BH for being dicks too.)
4. "Thats racist!" yelling folks and Mastodon's Thanksgiving T-Shirt - November 2013 ("Apparently Mastodon's politically incorrect T-shirt got a lot of flak by "politically correct" citizens at the end of this month. Sure, the shirt is stupid, but racist? Not that much."E.Mols86 made me correct my perfectly broken english. :D)
5. Prakarn Harnphanbusakorn for killing Surrender Of Divinity's frontman - January 2014 (This a-hole killed frontman because he was not a true satanist? What the hell???)
6. Tim Lambesis of As I Lay Dying - February 2014 (Pleads guilty In murder for hire (solicitation of murder) which makes him a total dick in my book .)
7. Testament - March 2014 (For unlpuging their supporting act.)
8. James Kottak of Scorpions & The guy who stabbed The Slot frontwoman - April 2014 (1.for drunken indecency on airport .2.for ..well its obvious)
9. Kirk Windstein of Crowbar - May 2014 (For kicking a fan on stage.Is that the spirit of metal?! Is that professional behavior on stage while performing ?!)
10. Upon A Burning Body - July 2014 (Faked the frontman kidnapping as publicity stunt.Than denied it.Dicks...)

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by ANGEL REAPER ]

Comments page 4 / 8

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 231   [ 3 ignored ]   Visited by: 269 users
22.03.2014 - 21:49
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.03.2014 at 21:44

probably ,however we have a week to go in this month...
also people,you guys are free to suggest some other dicks

This was the biggest smelliest dick I could suggest for the month, ahem :
----
The Fangirl.
22.03.2014 - 22:56
mz

May I suggest my own dick?
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
22.03.2014 - 23:34
ANGEL REAPER

Written by mz on 22.03.2014 at 22:56

too small ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
22.03.2014 - 23:52
mz

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.03.2014 at 23:34

too small ....

Damn you
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
23.03.2014 - 00:08
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy

...cut it off in the name of S(z)atan and maybe AR will add you here
23.03.2014 - 00:22
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Paz on 23.03.2014 at 00:08

still to small
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
29.03.2014 - 21:01
Erik M.

You know, there are men who've actually done that to themselves. How I know this? Let's just say I know a guy who likes watching sick stuff like that on the internet. Without it I'd rather be dead, but that's just me. I'm sure AR would agree with me though.
29.03.2014 - 21:37
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 23.03.2014 at 00:22

still to small

Oh... you measure them ?
----
The Fangirl.
29.03.2014 - 21:38
angel.
Evil Butterfly

You know the song Eaten... don't you ?
----
The Fangirl.
29.03.2014 - 22:07
ANGEL REAPER

Written by angel. on 29.03.2014 at 21:37

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 23.03.2014 at 00:22

still to small

Oh... you measure them ?

look in sheer size of dicks already there.... a whole damn gouvernment of dicks ...that is a lot...a f*kin sausagefest!
----
29.03.2014 - 22:11
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Erik M. on 29.03.2014 at 21:01

You know, there are men who've actually done that to themselves. How I know this? Let's just say I know a guy who likes watching sick stuff like that on the internet. Without it I'd rather be dead, but that's just me. I'm sure AR would agree with me though.

i fully support dick-removal actions of such individuals...why ? well less dicks to compete against when good piece of ass came along
----
29.03.2014 - 22:11
Erik M.

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.03.2014 at 22:07

look in sheer size of dicks already there.... a whole damn gouvernment of dicks ...that is a lot...a f*kin sausagefest!

I think Mary wasn't asking that.
29.03.2014 - 22:13
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Erik M. on 29.03.2014 at 22:11

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.03.2014 at 22:07

I think Mary wasn't asking that.

its simple adding .... 100 dicks would always be longer than one (even if it is a big one)
----
29.03.2014 - 22:15
Erik M.

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.03.2014 at 22:13

its simple adding .... 100 dicks would always be longer than one (even if it is a big one)

Well, this conversation became awkward...
29.03.2014 - 22:31
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Erik M. on 29.03.2014 at 22:15

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.03.2014 at 22:13

Well, this conversation became awkward...

i think you are 2 pages late for awkward or ...2 pages deep into awkward
----
02.04.2014 - 19:56
ANGEL REAPER

New dick has been awarded! Any thoughts?Ideas?Suggestions?
----
02.04.2014 - 21:00
angel.
Evil Butterfly
The only thought that I can add is that I just found out that I'm the only female user wandering around this sausage fest apparently
----
The Fangirl.
02.04.2014 - 22:20
Slayer666

You know, this list is hardly appropriate...

Acting like a diva and kicking support bands off the tour is being a dick, murdering someone for such a stupid reason is being a psychopath.
02.04.2014 - 22:33
psykometal
A staff guy...
I still support Testament on unplugging. I mean sure, that would normally be considered a dick move, but come on, they basically had 3 choices: unplug so they could play a decent set, leave plugged in/waited/play 2 or 3 songs/then leave for airport, or just leave for the airport and not play a fuckin' thing. Imo, in that specific situation, what they did was the lesser of 3 evils.

As Birgit said, the local band lives there, can play there any time, and the locals can see them any time. How many fuckin times a decade do they think TESTAMENT is going to go to a "back water" country to play a single concert? The local band and the local metalheads should feel privileged that Testament went there to play that show and had the balls to unplug the local support so they could actually play a decent set instead of only a couple songs or no songs.

So imo, that post should be edited to show that the locals (support and fans) were the dicks of the month, not Testament.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

02.04.2014 - 22:40
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Testament were total dicks in that regard, totally disrespecting the opener. Plus that they had time problems with their flight means that they planned it totally amateurishly. They thought they'd fly in in, play, grab the cash and fly out. ANyone knowing those sort of locations knows you have to take a buffer when you plan stuff. So, nope, it's clear Testament were the dicks. And they have acted like prima donna's, dicks before, like fucking super rockstars. Good on the Indonesians attending for, more or less, showing them the finger.

And feel priviliged to have Testament play there? wtf? A second rate/second tier thrash band who only delivered 1.5 good albums decades ago. Testament should feel priviliged to be allowed to play there.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

02.04.2014 - 22:48
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Slayer666 on 02.04.2014 at 22:20

You know, this list is hardly appropriate...

Acting like a diva and kicking support bands off the tour is being a dick, murdering someone for such a stupid reason is being a psychopath.

you are free to suggest someone else ,but being psyco or not you are still a dick....
----
02.04.2014 - 22:51
ANGEL REAPER

I agree with marcel... if i were supporting act i would get in the fight with bastards that unplug me ...come on,some profesional coutesy....
----
02.04.2014 - 23:15
psykometal
A staff guy...
That may be true, Marcel, but the Indonesians would have been pissed with any decision Testament made in that situation. At least they got to see them play.

I'm sure they would have been equally pissed if Testament showed up, realized they didn't have time to play, left and then still expected compensation for going all the way there but doing nothing. At least they got to see them play. And I'm sure that concert was as full as it was because of people wanting to see Testament, not just because the local band was there.
----

02.04.2014 - 23:17
ANGEL REAPER

Written by psykometal on 02.04.2014 at 23:15

That may be true, Marcel, but the Indonesians would have been pissed with any decision Testament made in that situation. At least they got to see them play.

I'm sure they would have been equally pissed if Testament showed up, realized they didn't have time to play, left and then still expected compensation for going all the way there but doing nothing. At least they got to see them play. And I'm sure that concert was as full as it was because of people wanting to see Testament, not just because the local band was there.

still unprofesional ...and when you are in the buisness that long that shit make you a dick in my book!

PS: suggest some other dick ,free you are!
----
02.04.2014 - 23:18
ANGEL REAPER

Written by angel. on 02.04.2014 at 21:00

The only thought that I can add is that I just found out that I'm the only female user wandering around this sausage fest apparently

then bring more girls....
----
03.04.2014 - 00:00
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.04.2014 at 23:17

still unprofesional ...and when you are in the buisness that long that shit make you a dick in my book!

Never said it wasn't. Just said that I agree with the decision.
----

03.04.2014 - 00:04
ANGEL REAPER

Written by psykometal on 03.04.2014 at 00:00

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.04.2014 at 23:17

Never said it wasn't. Just said that I agree with the decision.

oh ok! my bad
----
03.04.2014 - 00:15
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.04.2014 at 23:18

Those coward pussies are afraid of this big sausage fest.
----
The Fangirl.
03.04.2014 - 00:16
ANGEL REAPER

Written by angel. on 03.04.2014 at 00:15

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.04.2014 at 23:18

Those coward pussies are afraid of this big sausage fest.

----
03.04.2014 - 10:28
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Let me put up mud on this shit by saying whoever it be(Testament, Morbid Angel, Slayer or even Metallica), the crap they did with people of Indonesia was utter disrespect. You can't just walk like bunch of sweaty schwantz and sideline supporting act. Like I said, people don't give a fuck about if Testament missing flight or not, they don't neither give a fuck if their plane crashes on between and their dead bodies arrived by whining and crying family members. They just don't give a fuck. They paid to see the band live. Your first duty to perform the whole set.

Hits total: 7474 | This month: 8