Metal Storm logo
Hail Of Bullets - New Album Teaser Online

Hail Of Bullets have launched a video teaser for their new album with bits of new music and also revealed the album title and artwork. The Dutch death metal giants will release III: The Rommel Chronicles via Metal Blade Records and a new song will be launched on September 9th. For now, you can see the band's new album cover on the video and the first taste of what is to come.

Dan Swanö said about the new HOB longplayer: "Hail Of Bullets return for their 3rd album, armed to the teeth with a thunderous death metal onslaught that combines the raw ferocity of the 1st album with the more expanded arrangements of the 2nd. A death metal masterpiece!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hail Of Bullets
Posted: 03.09.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 25 users
03.09.2013 - 15:43
MrClansman1

I like what I heard. I'm looking forward to this one /,,/ and only 1 week remains to release, yeah
03.09.2013 - 16:25
Next Monday starts pre-orders along with a track list and a full song, but not the release(unfortunately). Can't wait for this. One of my most anticipated albums this year. The teaser sounded great.
03.09.2013 - 17:35
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by MrClansman1 on 03.09.2013 at 15:43

I like what I heard. I'm looking forward to this one /,,/ and only 1 week remains to release, yeah

the release is a lot later I think somewhere early November because on November 2 it's the official cd release gig in Rotterdam.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 2068 | This month: 5