Metal Storm logo
Ulcerate - Entire New Album Streaming Online

Are you feeling lucky today? Well, if you like Ulcerate, then today is your lucky day because their new album Vermis is already available for streaming online in its entirety ahead of its release on September 17th in North America, and September 13th in Germany and Benelux via Relapse. The label describes Vermis as an "unforgiving, unrelenting and unapologetic fifty-five minute barrage of dissonant, suffocating, cutting edge death metal". You can make up your own opinion about it by listening to the whole piece through the Soundcloud widget below.

Source: relapse.com
Band profile: Ulcerate
Posted: 10.09.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 142 users
10.09.2013 - 13:00
mz

Being obsessed with this one for last few days. it is damn excellent.I even dare say that vermis tops the already massivem TDoA
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
10.09.2013 - 17:07
Derelict Earth

It fucking slays ...
11.09.2013 - 07:49
BenWasHere

I love this band's sound. It's so unique
12.09.2013 - 08:57
Coconut Racecar

Something about their dark, strange atmosphere reminds me of Portal. Or maybe Portal reminds me of Ulcerate, I'm not sure.
15.09.2013 - 06:07
Eye

I don't know man. I don't want to step on anyone's toe but this sounds like Noise to me (saying this I sound like my friends when they talk about my music). I feel like music has been desecrated.. I've heard some brutal songs and brutal bands and this ain't one of 'em. Brutal sound doesn't come from taking away any Musical input.
----
They who never got sorrow
Grinding grief in their hearts
Never lost a thing
Never had a thing

Hits total: 3341 | This month: 5