Metal Storm logo
Trivium - Release New Video

Americans Trivium are preparing the release of their upcoming new album Vengeance Falls for October 15th on Roadrunner. Now the group is streaming the first video for the song "Strife". You can watch it below. This is the first video released by the band since In Waves.

The new album Vengeance Falls was produced by David Draiman (Disturbed, Device). If you want another piece from the new album, the previously released song "Brave This Storm" is also still streaming here.

As for live action, Trivium's North American tour dates, with DevilDriver, After The Burial and Sylosis, kick off next week.

Source: trivium.org
Band profile: Trivium
Posted: 10.09.2013 by Ace Frawley

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 96 users
10.09.2013 - 19:00
Diksy
Saw it even yesterday and I absolutely LOVE IT!
Can't get enough from this song!!
10.09.2013 - 21:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Fucking awesome(even if I am not a fan of this band)
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.09.2013 - 01:23
hadriel
Thought this was pretty meh. Hope the rest of the album is a lot better than the tracks released so far...
11.09.2013 - 02:16
Byners
Pretty awesome... ;o
----
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost..."
11.09.2013 - 05:23
psykometal
A staff guy...
elite
Meh, still not sure how to feel about the album. He definitely still sounds a bit like Draiman, he's also re-conjuring his old Hetfield bark impersonation again.

On another note, there's another one of those rare moments when K7 actually manages to type a full sentence without fucking anything up.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

11.09.2013 - 13:30
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Pretty good song and decent clip. Enjoy seeing some footage of a drummer in a video clip.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
12.09.2013 - 10:34
I liked shogun. But nothing interesting here, it's a save song.
13.09.2013 - 05:43
Zadion
Actually, this is really good. Way better than Brave This Storm. It could've fit in quite well on Shogun.
14.09.2013 - 15:41
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Couldn't bear this for more thatn 2 minutes... 100 times used riffs, nothing new
----

Hits total: 2681 | This month: 4