Metal Storm logo
Epica - Announce New Album Release Show

Symphonic metallers Epica have set their return to the stage for the 30th of April 2014 on the band's Dutch new album release show at 013 in Tilburg, The Netherlands. This performance will mark the start of a new world tour after taking a tour break due to Simone's pregnancy, the Retrospect DVD release (November 8th) and the writing and recording of their upcoming new album.

The band is currently rounding up the pre-production of the follow-up to Requiem For The Indifferent. Epica will start recording in October, with former After Forever and Ayreon keyboardist Joost van den Broek as producer (ReVamp, Stream Of Passion).

Tickets and bundle for this show will go on sale on September 14th at 10:00 CET at this location.

Source: epica.nl
Band profile: Epica
Posted: 13.09.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 82 users
13.09.2013 - 16:19
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
So, they set a date to the album release show BEFORE we even get to know the album's title? That's kinda weird.
13.09.2013 - 18:39
FeskarN

I hope that the guitar sound will be much better than on "Requiem For The Indifferent". That sound was really dull and boring.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
14.09.2013 - 22:10
Erik M.

If the new album is as boring/bland as their latest one, then I probably won't go... hell, I don't even care a lot about them anymore. And for a band like Epica to ask 30,10 euro's for a ticket is just pushing it.
16.09.2013 - 10:43
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by FeskarN on 13.09.2013 at 18:39

I hope that the guitar sound will be much better than on "Requiem For The Indifferent". That sound was really dull and boring.

IMO their guitar production on almost every album has been off for some reason, just doesnt have that "oomph" to it. I think the only album of theirs with good guitar tone was Design Your Universe, so its just something ive gotten used too, so i guess it doesnt really bother me anymore.

I hope this album is better than Requiem though. that album was very mediocre with virtually no memberable tracks, dont get me wrong it wasnt terrible-just very bland.
----
pewpew.. gotcha

Hits total: 2793 | This month: 5