Metal Storm logo
Vildhjarta - New Track Streaming Online

Sometime last year, Vildhjarta announced that they were working on a new EP after the release of their debut output Måsstaden in 2011. Countless teasers later, the first fruits of their labor can finally be heard in the form of the new song "Dimman". The Swedish metallers' upcoming EP, Thousands Of Evils, will be released via Century Media Records this year but the exact details are yet to be confirmed. What do you think about the new song?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Vildhjarta
Posted: 14.09.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 60 users
14.09.2013 - 20:31
Unhealer
Eclecticist
What a strange song to tease, but it's great.
14.09.2013 - 22:01
Gelati

Vildhjarta have their own style for sure and it's interesting to see them experimenting with different sounds and textures. One thing they always manage to do is utilize different levels to great success which isn't lacking at all in this track. I'm looking forward to this one.
15.09.2013 - 10:15
Neroese
Account deleted
Great track. Using clean guitars for most of the song surprised me. As Gelati writes - Wildheart'a has their own, unique style, even everybody calls them 'djent'. Great atmospheres, darkness and gloomy soundscapes - all Vildhjarta. Looking forward for new album. I hope that new stuff will be as amazing (or more!) than Masstaden!
15.09.2013 - 15:19
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Didn't really like the end of the track but more than half of it with the acoustic guitars was amazing. Overall great track.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

Hits total: 2416 | This month: 5