Metal Storm logo
The Gathering - Streaming New Song Featuring Bart Smits

The Gathering recently announced their new release Afterwords. It features three songs from the Afterlights EP from 2012, two fresh Disclosure remakes as well as three brand new tracks. The band has now unveiled one of those new songs, "Afterwords", and the special thing about it is that the band recorded the song together with Bart Smits, one of The Gathering's founding band members. You can stream this new song right now at this location.

Afterwords drops on October 25th and is available for pre-order here. Below you also find the video made for another song set to appear on the release, "Echoes Keep Growing".

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Gathering
Posted: 14.09.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 76 users
14.09.2013 - 20:42
musclassia

Disclosure was a really inconsistent album in my opinion, with some great tracks like Heroes for Ghosts and Gemini I, and some really so-so ones. I was hoping the remakes would be of some of the weaker tracks, however I Can See Four Miles is arguably the best track on the album, and this just adds nothing interesting to an already brilliant song, bit disappointing really.
15.09.2013 - 02:33
Enissa

I gotta say, after the great Disclosure, this is a disappointment... I mean just 3 new tracks out of 9? and two of them remakes of old songs...

Hits total: 3421 | This month: 7