Metal Storm logo
Argus - New Song Online

The release of Argus' third studio album Beyond The Martyrs is quickly approaching. And while you wait for its release on October 1st in North America and October 4th in Europe through Cruz Del Sur Music, you can enjoy their brand new song "By Endurance We Conquer", the album opener. The track is now available at this location. It is inspired by Ernest Shackleton's Imperial Trans-Antarctic expedition in 1914. Enjoy the journey!

If one song is not enough for you, stream other new song "No Peace Beyond The Line" at Pitchfork. More details about the album were previously reported here.

Tracklist:

01. By Endurance We Conquer
02. No Peace Beyond The Line
03. The Hands Of Time Are Bleeding
04. Trinity
05. Four Candles Burning
06. The Coward's Path
07. Cast Out All Raging Spirits
08. Beyond The Martyrs

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Argus
Posted: 15.09.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 25 users
15.09.2013 - 14:07
Druss

Enjoyable enough song, follows along in the same fashion as their 2011 studio album I feel. Hoping this album's just as good.
15.09.2013 - 14:29
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Great album and once again an improvement on their previous one. SO, it's the best of their three up to now.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

15.09.2013 - 15:04
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
"There is nooo peas!"

Good song, reminded me a little of Slough Feg. Will have to check the album out.
15.09.2013 - 22:06
crucifiedjesus

Been looking forward to this album since i heard about it. judging by this song Im not going to be dissapointed

Hits total: 1913 | This month: 5