Metal Storm logo
Amon Amarth - Headlining US Tour With Enslaved, Skeletonwitch

Swedish melodic death metallers Amon Amarth will embark on a US headlining tour in January in support of their newly released album Deceiver Of The Gods. Very special guest on the dates will be Norwegians Enslaved with additional support from Americans Skeletonwitch. The band recently toured in North America on the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival this summer as well.

Fontman Johan Hegg comments: "After our successful part of the Rockstar Mayhem Festival this summer, it is with great confidence we'll be heading back to North America as the headliner in January. We are proud and happy to announce that our friends in Enslaved and Skeletonwitch will be supporting us on this raid and pillage tour across the continent! Come and join us for all the fun of a real metal show! WE. SHALL.DESTROY!"

Dates:

January 17 - Las Vegas, NV - House Of Blues
January 18 - Phoenix, AZ - Club Red
January 20 - San Antonio, TX - Backstage Live
January 21 - Dallas, TX - House Of Blues
January 22 - Houston, TX - House Of Blues
January 24 - Atlanta, GA - Center Stage
January 25 - Tampa, FL - The Ritz
January 26 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Revolution
January 27 - Orlando, FL - House Of Blues (*no Skeletonwitch)
January 29 - Charlotte, NC - The Fillmore
January 30 - Norfolk, VA - The NorVA
January 31 - Silver Springs, MD - The Fillmore
February 1 - Boston, MA - House Of Blues
February 3 - Philadelphia, PA - TLA
February 4 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza
February 7 - Chicago, IL - House Of Blues
February 8 - Minneapolis, MN - Mill City Nights
February 9 - Lawrence, KS - Granada Theatre
February 11 - Denver, CO - Summit Theatre
February 12 - Salt Lake City, UT - Murray Theater
February 14 - San Francisco, CA - The Regency
February 15 - Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern
February 16 - San Diego, CA - House Of Blues (* No Enslaved)

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Amon Amarth
Event: Amon Amarth: Deceiver Of The Gods US Tour 2014
Posted: 16.09.2013 by HaaskAksaaH

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   Visited by: 109 users
16.09.2013 - 23:33
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
This looks good. Maybe this will kick-start my metal mood again. I'd love to see Enslaved and Amon Amarth (again). Haven't been to a proper metal show since 2008 (except for an open-air Iron Maiden show last year) when I saw Hate Eternal. Decrepit Birth cancelled and Hate Eternal sounded horrible. That really turned me off to shows for a long time, not to mention the city I was living in at the time didn't have any good shows - and I mean any - for years. Living in a big city has its perks. We'll see.

EDIT: Stoked for Skeletonwitch as well, of course.
----
The force will be with you, always.
16.09.2013 - 23:41
BenWasHere

Why is it that no one good ever comes to Ohio
I guess I'll drive 4 hours to Chicago
17.09.2013 - 02:01
Sy-Furr

What the hell? No Seattle????
17.09.2013 - 02:17
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
DAMN this looks immense. I just wish the SF date was at the DNA lounge. It's smaller and bands are always hanging out during other bands sets. That's how I got to meet a few members of Vreid a few months back.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
17.09.2013 - 02:50
Damn, damn. No Cleveland or Pittsburgh. Ah well. At least I've seen AA and Enslaved before.
17.09.2013 - 03:08
HaaskAksaaH

- Summer had kicked in .. everything seemed as a dream. Moving to US, have an Amon Amarth killer concert in the very first days... Late visa arrival .. corruption of dreams .. shouting Fuck days and nights ...

- Only 6 months after their summer North American Tour, Amon Amarth gonna head back to US shores in upcoming winter... The first time to tour this fucking continent twice in 365 days ...

- The mighty place of Amon Amarth in Death Metal genre have occupied in Black Metal with only one mighty epic Enslaved ...

- I've always dreamed to be in a dreamy killer show ... Amon Amarth & Enslaved ... never-fucking-ever expected this dream comes to reality ...

- No shows for Nebraska... Don't fucking care ... I'm going to chicago by train this weekend to see Anathema+Alcest.. Definitely It'll worth to do all my PhD tough courses and researches in Christmas and take a rest for Feb 11th to go to Denver to see two of my all-time masters ... maybe gonna be there 3 more days to see Dark Tranquility and Omnium Gatherum as well...

- Hearing the soothing sound of nature ... Letting alone my soul ... Flying across the oceans of my own world ... Playing the righteous music in its roar ... Responds are coming ... and I'm the happiest man on this planet ...

\m/ ...
17.09.2013 - 03:36
HumanSpirit

No Enslaved in San Diego? Fucking LA it is lml.
17.09.2013 - 03:48
Rog-Mothoth

Written by BenWasHere on 16.09.2013 at 23:41

Why is it that no one good ever comes to Columbus, Ohio

FTFY but either way this is a killer line up that isn't even hitting Cleveland.
----
Written by Guest on 25.08.2011 at 06:44

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 25.08.2011 at 01:04

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN.

... I can hear your prog boners from here. D:<

Liar... Everyone knows the only way to sense a boner is by smell D:<
17.09.2013 - 03:55
BenWasHere

Written by Rog-Mothoth on 17.09.2013 at 03:48

Written by BenWasHere on 16.09.2013 at 23:41

Why is it that no one good ever comes to Columbus, Ohio

FTFY but either way this is a killer line up that isn't even hitting Cleveland.

Columbus is still a 2 hour drive for me, but I'll take anything if it's closer than Chicago
17.09.2013 - 05:53
RottingDeathHead
kingnothing_92@yahoo.com
The good bands never hit up any of the good cities in Cali, shame would've liked to have seen them.
20.09.2013 - 11:23
Egigantea

If there's no floor tickets, I may skip.
So come on baby!!! Lets hope the presale didn't sell out all the floor tickets.
20.09.2013 - 21:56
Purgatori☠

Holy crap, there's a Colorado date??? Finally, a metal show that isn't giving my state a big FU.

Hits total: 2881 | This month: 13