Metal Storm logo
Vanishing Point - Find New Bassist, More Album News

Australian Power/Progressive band Vanishing Point have announced the replacement for just recently departed bass player Steve Cox. The new bassist will be Adrian Alimic who has played with Manic Opera and Here I Die. Alimic will play bass on the upcoming Vanishing Point album, and he's already completed the bass parts for it.

Vanishing Point have also posted more news about the upcoming album. Some album titles have been thrown up in the air, but nothing has been ultimately decided on. In a couple of months the band say they will post all the album information online. The music parts have been completed and vocallist Silvio Massaro will be doing the vocals in the first week of January. The band says that the album will be finished in about April next year.

Here is a comment about what the album will be like: "...the album musically is a little heavier than usual, but for VP fans it is a step up and musically it is melodic, bombastic, dynamic, quicker and suprise suprise...shorter than Embrace The Silence."

Source: vanishing-point.com.au
Band profile: Vanishing Point
Posted: 30.12.2006 by Necrowinter

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 0 users
01.01.2007 - 11:19
Eternal Flames

The new album sounds like it's going to be grand. I don't know, but I really didn't find Embrace The Silence too long. I mean, every track was quite lengthy (6-7 minutes), but they were such great songs, that it really didn't seem like they were that long Anyway, I really can't wait to hear this album. It will probably be one of my most awaited albums for next year.
01.01.2007 - 15:42
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
This is good news indeed, and hes already done the bass parts thats awesome. Looking forward to the new album, sounds like its going to be quite something
----

Hellcunt Smurf
02.01.2007 - 09:53
Eight
Shapeshifter
Owww yeah!! Everything did turned out owkhay.
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
02.01.2007 - 11:45
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
More good new, still hoping they make this album a good one.

Hits total: 2911 | This month: 6